Everything posted by Arceus
-
Adventurer's Log Lookup
Are you referring to the quests page? When I put in your name (mission_ono) it appears to work: If clicking that button does nothing, I would suspect it might be an issue with JavaScript. But if you're referring to a different page or something completely different please let me know :).
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
-
Future Update Discussions
Halloween BTS video is up! I'm excited for it, the sailing looks cool, curious why it begins on the 27th though...is Monday a bank holiday then?
- Count Down from 30k
-
Returning Player, Need Advice
For your given level, godswords are actually not bad. In particular, the Saradomin Godsword can be used for its healing ability to help restore life points and prayer, though it is more expensive than its other counterparts. There are several other options though. Bear in mind that as a general rule, everything above tier 75 (stuff with a level 75 requirement) tends to degrade. In most cases, at least for the weapon, that cost is well worthwhile. If you like Dungeoneering, you can obtain weapons collectively called 'chaotics' from there, but you'll need level 80 in the skill as well as quite a few tokens to get both a mainhand and off-hand chaotic. It's not undoable but it would take a bit of time and effort. If questing floats your boat better, you can accessed attuned crystal weaponry via completing Plague's End, but that requires level 70 in various skills as well as a chain of quests leading up to it. These are slightly better DPS than chaotics since they get a damage boost from your Agility level. Both of these weapons do degrade. Chaotics need a large amount of cash or a smaller amount of cash plus tokens, and crystal requires cash, but its cost decreases after the first few recharges. Unfortunately those are the only alternatives for T80 weapons. You could use Korasi's sword (from the Void Knights quests) and get the corresponding offhand, Jessika's from Pest Control, which are ~T78. It is worth noting that things get a little better at tier 90. You can buy drygores (dual wield weapons and about 40M for a set) or a noxious scythe (a bit over 150M I think). So you may just want to find something to farm for cash and enjoy training up to 90, then buy one of those. By the way, if you spawn camp the black knights outside Falador in a crowded world, courtesy of the world event, you can get some quite good combat experience. It won't be around for too long so take advantage of it while you can! Now moving on to armor, Bandos armor remains the best nondegradable armor in the game, and it's fairly cheap. The next step up would be Torva armor, which would be a good investment when you get there - it requires 80 Defense to wield. Hopefully that helps out a little!
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- 19th October 2015 - The Invasion of Falador | Event & Graphical Rework
- 19th October 2015 - The Invasion of Falador | Event & Graphical Rework
- Today...
-
I feel like I'm missig something vital with swiftkit
Have you considered picking up Slayer? While they don't quite hit definitive levels per task, it may be more to your taste, and you can always check how many kills of a task are remaining (through in-game features).
-
19th October 2015 - The Invasion of Falador | Event & Graphical Rework
Just wait... they can update it next week to properly "balance" it. But it only runs for 5 days, they haven't got time! Nonsense, they can fix it Saturday evening Darklight style! Just kidding, but looking forward to seeing what this sword looks like. I guess it's a godsword without the spec in terms of stats?
-
Future Update Discussions
Nice to see F2P off-hands still on the back burner after all this time eh? But the Halloween event sounds interesting - I wonder what sort of XP rates we'll be getting.
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
Is anyone swapping OSRS Gp for EOC Gp???
Moving this to Marketplace where it is better suited. :) Unfortunately I don't play OSRS or I'd offer to help. Best of luck though, just please be careful not to get scammed.
-
"Also, in case you had not noticed, Falador has undergone a graphical rework and is under attack by the forces of the Kinshasa!"
Oops, fixed that, thanks!
-
I feel like I'm missig something vital with swiftkit
Yeah unless it interfaces directly with the client (and I'm not sure if Swiftkit does that) it can't update live as you're killing things, because there is nowhere to draw the data from until you log out. I would also be surprised if it was really that outdated.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k