Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 22,238.
  2. 22,240.
  3. 22,242.
  4. 22,244.
  5. Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times! WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE: Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to @Arceus or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/209138-how-to-write-for-the-tipit-times/ I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads: [hide=Read these rules before posting in this thread] [/hide] [hide=Submitting Crossword Puzzles]If you want to submit your own crossword puzzle, it's quite simple. Simply provide a word list (about 10-20 words) with their corresponding clues. Then, message @Arceus with the word list and it will eventually be published in the Tip.it Times![/hide] When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks! If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to @Arceus. :) Enjoy the articles!
  6. 22,246.
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I was going for a run this morning and somehow ended up with what I can only describe as a metal splinter in the middle of my foot near the end. It was rather painful so I took off my shoe, then sock...and there it was. Luckily I just pulled it out cleanly, put it back on, and kept running, but it does seem rather weird that it would go all the way through my (somewhat thick, mind you) shoe...
  8. 22,248.
  9. So then we have all day tomorrow and then roughly half of Monday (according to GMT time anyway) to train? I'm happy if that's the case but think I'm going to save all my commendations for one go and don't want to lose them lol.
  10. 22,250.
  11. 22,252.
  12. Interesting concept with defenders filling out some needed spaces...hopefully they'll have a solid place among the metagame when all is said and done, but we'll see.
  13. Moving this to Events where it is better suited :). I'm not personally playing, at least at the moment, but I wish you the best of luck and have fun!
  14. 22,254.
  15. 22,256.
  16. 22,258.
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    680.
  18. 22,260.
  19. 22,262.
  20. 22,264.
  21. For reasons I've mentioned before, it just isn't feasible at this time, unfortunately.
  22. There was no cap, they said...
  23. 22,766.
  24. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    $50?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.