Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    688.
  2. 22,802.
  3. 22,804.
  4. Fixed it and credited you. Thanks :).
  5. 22,806.
  6. Ah yeah, well using t90 weapons up is a little more extreme, indeed.
  7. For something like an RCB or the (non-saradomin) godswords it may not be that bad, but it depends how many the skill is going to chew through. I mean they are worth about the same as a vending machine snack in real cash these days anyway...I don't see anything wrong with them at least being pushed up a little. I guess it all depends on the implementation and the scaling of the XP in the end.
  8. BTS video for Invention. It appears that augmenting, levelling up,and disassembling weapons will be one of the core ways in which the skill can be levelled - seems like an interesting and fresh idea.
  9. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah that's a shame, specifically for the people who didn't know about the answers beforehand!
  10. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I suppose your options would be toss your vote to a third party with no chance of winning and try to convince others to do the same and make a statement or vote for one of the "less bad" candidates during the primaries...and yes, (most) of us do have it pretty good. Regardless of who is elected, it won't have too much of an effect on me personally, but for a lot of others it may well be devastating.
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't worry, we have a few hundred congressmen here who are highly paid and also horribly inefficient...
  12. 22,808.
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Speaking of crazy football-related news, a player is being investigated for taunting a police dog, which (among other similar laws) is apparently a third degree felony in all 50 states. Crazy living in America...
  14. 22,810.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I bought this phone, then broke the screen. I ordered and installed a replacement screen, but the double-sided tape didn't hold, so I had to take it apart again. The second time around, I broke the antenna connector off the main board, and turned the phone into a small wifi tablet. I haven't had to solder anything this fine before, and am not confident in my ability to do so. Don't mean to intrude, but might I suggest investing in a less fragile phone next time around?
  16. Sounds good then, just keep in mind some quests are very difficult without a walkthrough so don't feel bad if you do need one :).
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah I suppose that's all a fair point, I didn't realize that they were able to sell so many non-student tickets at higher prices/compete with other professional sports. Title IX stuff still drags its feet in terms of costs though.
  18. If you're looking to do more, quests are a great place to start. You could say go for a quest cape?
  19. 22,812.
  20. 22,814.
  21. 22,186.
  22. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well considering football brings the school millions of dollars, I'd consider them a powerful driving force in the matter. Much more powerful than some kid who says he's going to "starve himself" or some random other made up crap. Football and athletics (at a university level) in general bleed money. Very few actually run a profit. The idea of the football team being a cash cow is a fallacy.Except that it can be a cash cow. I'm not sure how it is in the states with free ride athletic scholarships but a good sports program can attract people to the school just as much as academics. For the individual athlete getting a scholarship, sure it's a great deal for the student. But as a net it's going to lose money. Just from a common sense perspective, one has all these coaches to pay millions and then former coaches with severance packages etc., etc...what is going to mitigate that cost, exactly? There are only so many $10 tickets you can sell for games and only so much revenue from advertising/merchandise.
  23. 22,188.
  24. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well considering football brings the school millions of dollars, I'd consider them a powerful driving force in the matter. Much more powerful than some kid who says he's going to "starve himself" or some random other made up crap. Football and athletics (at a university level) in general bleed money. Very few actually run a profit. The idea of the football team being a cash cow is a fallacy.
  25. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Funny how much power the football team wields :D .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.