Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 22,698.
  2. I haven't logged into DarkScape but I believe you can toggle the interfaces (not the combat system) between EoC and Legacy interfaces, probably under Gameplay settings or somewhere similar.
  3. With the Legacy interfaces on it, it should look pretty similar, no?
  4. 22,700.
  5. It is a rare drop dropped by many monsters, though the page you mentioned is automatically updated with the drop tables of the monsters in the bestiary of tip.it. So the fact that only black demon is listed is not because of a fault on that page but because it is not concluded it the drop tables of the other monsters on tip.itAh I see. Thanks for clearing it out for me! I still have lot's of new things to learn & understand in RS3. Np, feel free to message me ("Its Arceus") in-game if you have any RS3 questions and I'll do what I can to help. :)
  6. 22,702.
  7. On 2007 if they have a level 120+ then yes, that means their combat is melee based. They might or might not have 99 ranged or magic on top of that - it depends on the person, but just as a general rule, it's likely that they will have high levels in those skills too. Even still, if you only do melee, some PvE will be hard because some monsters are strong against melee or use magic attacks that hit hard through melee armour. So if you want to do PvE, I wouldn't neglect training up Ranged and Magic just because they don't the maximum combat level in the combat calculator. I'm not completely sure if that's what you were asking but hopefully that helps.
  8. Jagex, you deserve a hearty round of applause for keeping this quiet and making it an absolute surprise! Whether or not I'll rush to play is another matter though...and probably not, I'm too complacent on the normal version on RuneScape to want PvP everywhere lol.
  9. I am not sure what your stats are (nicei7 returned blank in there), but to have a level of 126 in Ranged/Magic combat, you need to max out those skills. Also, I'm not sure if the calculator is up-to-date, but remember before Evolution of Combat, even if you maxed out say your Ranged stat along with Constitution and Defence, your level would be lower than 126, just how it scaled. It's not that way anymore though - they rescaled things. Of course I'm assuming you're referring to RS3 as well. For Old School you can't reach 126 Ranged or Magic "combat" - the formula just doesn't work that way.
  10. 22,704.
  11. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    580.
  12. 22,706.
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't think 8-10 years is enough time..and well South Africa probably has other issues, like poverty (?). Not to mention, how secure are their borders if people want to just smuggle them in or buy them from other neighboring countries? I mean I don't blame them in terms of priorities but I'm not sure how accurate of a comparison it is.
  14. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    580.
  15. 22,708.
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Until people become more amenable to either stricter controls on guns or better healthcare for mental illness, I unfortunately don't see any way out of these sorts of tragedies...it just saddens me.
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    580.
  18. 22,711.
  19. 22,713.
  20. 22,715.
  21. 22,717.
  22. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The awkward moment of walking into an elevator, hitting the buttons, nothing happening, walking out, and asking the security guard why the elevator doesn't work...
  23. 22,719.
  24. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    580.
  25. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    940. So you're finally investing in a new computer, eh?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.