Everything posted by Arceus
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
07-Sept-2015: Patch Week
Then we can probably cut that number in half, because most of the time a player would buy a bond to sell it for cash, not to use for direct membership (does not really make sense, although I guess maybe for RuneCoins?). That would be at least two transactions for the life cycle of most bonds.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
07-Sept-2015: Patch Week
So I assume that 350K includes both player-to-player transactions and Jagex ones, or is it literally stating that Jagex has sold off 350K bonds/month on average?
-
Future Update Discussions
I thought it was next week?
-
Future Update Discussions
The penguins and the mammoths are teaming up to take over the world. I called it!
-
I was gonna be back in December, but decided what the heck I'm back now.
I do like the idea, but I already made one so I want the new video to be different, I don't know how I'm gonna accomplish that, that will be hard. Try something different; maybe you have better weapons, more experience, etc. since the first one?
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
[1-9-15] Balthazar's Big Raffle
So you want them to go from riches To rags...oh wait a minute...
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k