Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. I notice you edited your post from yesterday so I assume you got what you needed and I'm closing the thread. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns.
  2. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    916.
  3. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    528.
  4. 22,928.
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    914..
  6. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    524.
  7. 22,930.
  8. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    522. Of course he's not evil, he just tends to side with the "evil" side in this particular forum game :).
  9. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    522. "Like a freight train, good breaks through once again. Hoorah!"
  10. 22,933.
  11. 22,935.
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    522.
  13. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    520.
  14. 22,937.
  15. A sign: "Yard Sale, 8:30:00 NO EARLY BIRDS!" I guess they take punctuality seriously...
  16. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    520.
  17. 22,939.
  18. 22,941.
  19. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    520.
  20. At least they didn't call it a consolation prize! :lol:
  21. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    How good is Ford these days? I thought it was, Found On Road Dead :lol:.
  22. 22,943.
  23. Granted, but the wish for there to be more wishes violates causality, causing wishes to return with a vengeance! I wish I had posted the previous wish corruption.
  24. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    912.
  25. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    518.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.