Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 22,869.
  2. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    542.
  3. 22,872.
  4. 22,875.
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    542.
  6. 22,877.
  7. They could just create a list of players with permission to take the avatar. I think the way it's coded, it's not that simple - such a list would have to be a subset of avatar wardens or admin ranks, which of course defeats the purpose. I could be wrong though, feel free to pass it on and ask them :P.
  8. Clan avatar plans are nice. If only they could manage to untie avatars and admin permissions, though...
  9. 22,879.
  10. 22,881.
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    924. Oh well, I haven't been reading much news...
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    542. The kick is good!
  13. 22,883.
  14. But...pure essence can do anything rune essence can do. You can buy and craft with it on F2P. It's like putting Rayquaza and Jad against a second, equal Jad. The only thing holding the price up (or, price of p ess down) is collectors I suppose.
  15. 22,885.
  16. Today I learned: If only people still mined pure essence. I could have so much fun :evil:!
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    538. Haha..
  18. 22,887.
  19. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    922. Is it a numbers pun or the next wave of doomsday prophets?
  20. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    538.
  21. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I hate falling asleep super-early, always wake up disoriented and stuff...at least I feel a little better after a run outside :-P.
  22. 22,889.
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    534.
  24. 22,891.
  25. 22,893.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.