Everything posted by Arceus
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Down from 30k
22,768. Good luck doing cryptography without primes. :lol:
- Count Down from 30k
-
Death of Chivalry Help
Dawn scales to your combat level and that scaling isn't always completely fair, unfortunately. Ranged is most suitable since Dawn uses magic. If you don't want to invest too much cash, royal d'hide is slightly better than black, but I'm not sure how much it will help as it's only 5 levels apart. Aside from dodging clouds and taking care of skeletons I'm not sure what else I could suggest. In terms of food, healing ability is capped by Constitution level. Therefore the highest healing foods may not heal the full amount. If you hover over a piece of food and the heal amount is in green, then you are receiving the full healing benefit of it. At your level I think shark is probably the best.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Silly Jagex, making the limit 100 when you need at least 2k to do anything. I guess it was probably C&P'ed from a previous promotional item and that detail of G.E. quantity limit was overlooked :lol:.
- Today...
-
Good VS Evil
572. That quote train is getting big.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
The awkward moment when...
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
-
How to recover lost password?
Swiftkit has a separate password...? Or are you referring to your RuneScape password?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Ah, I'm not really in the chat all that often but it's "sc" just FYI :).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
A Tip.It gallery image...the rumors are real! Also, I was not invited to this party :(. But looks like it was fun!