Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    556.
  2. 22,846.
  3. I can affirm (thanks to our planner!) that your math seems to be correct :). I'm assuming you have enough bonus XP to get the extra 100%, clan avatar for 6, and RAF for 20? And yes that number of potions should be doable if you're playing a lot. Best of luck on 99 Herblore!
  4. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    554.
  5. 22,848.
  6. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    554.
  7. 22,850.
  8. 22,852.
  9. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    554.
  10. 22,854.
  11. Thank you! I will find those NPCs, I'm not too sure what I'm looking for either, just any recoverable quest item/decorative/play thing... basically anything that was once mine but is no londer through death or use! I will be eagarly awaiting more replies! Diango is in Draynor village right by the bank, in the marketplace, and Thessalia runs the clothes shop directly south of Varrock Square, if that helps? :)
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    554.
  13. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    930.
  14. 22,857.
  15. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but most stuff that can be recovered is accessed through Diango, or in the case of even older stuff, Thessalia. You can reclaim god books (and other similar items done through a quest) from one of the NPCs related, in this case Jossik. Ghostly robes can be recovered if you talk to the ghosts in the right place. I didn't play Classic so beyond checking Diango/Thessalia I'm not sure of too many more items, but I'm sure other people will add on :).
  16. 22,859.
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    550. Might be waiting a while Devnull, unless you can manage to recruit some people in :P.
  18. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    928.
  19. 22,861.
  20. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    546.
  21. 22,863.
  22. 22,865.
  23. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    926.
  24. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    546. What do you mean it's not as fun as it used to be, Devnull? :(
  25. 22,867. -"Happy I edited my post in time, and thanks Blaze" Arceus

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.