Everything posted by Uula
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
The pic you posted was low quality, please post a new
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
You don't need to do that, I can do it in no time but anyway... I don't want resized pics, just take it naturally standing on the ground.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Please don't try resize it, it will look distorted.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
i bet its hard enough with just the pictures, give him some time :shame: I'm not asking him to change it within 5 minutes (but it might sound like). I think it would just be a good idea to put up the names before he have 50 rows without names and 75 pages to look in to find the names. : :wink: Happy now? Took me a great 13 minutes to update the name list ;) It's not really a hard job, but I haven't checked it for errors or anything, just went through the pics I have very rapidly. So if anyone sees any errors with their or anyone elses name, post.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
I have never seen how that looks, but from what I've heard it's like the easter ring but with a rock instead of egg, so NO.
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
72>71 no?
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Many people waited a week, please be patient. I only update full rows, and you're on the next one that still is like half full.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
You're on the next row already, you were just a bit late for this version :wink: Look harder ;) Row 7, #11 from the left if you're too lazy to find it by yourself.
-
Your Highest Rank on Highscores?
Was #173 when I got 99 wc, probably had around 150 rank at some point.
-
In Real Life runescape levels
Attack: 20 I don't fight really :| Strength: 65 .. Not the strongest really... number 65 picked 'cause that's my rs str Defence: 70 .. I don't fight but if someone tries hitting me... I usually evade pretty well Range: 85 .. Been throwing javelin for a few years :) Prayer: 5 .. buried a couple of birds but that's it Magic: 1 .. Magic? Construction: 70 .. I've built an awesome treehouse and painted my room :D Health: 75 .. I can take pretty much... Finnish sisu ftw Agility: 70 .. not that fast, but agile. Herblore: 1 .. Tea? No thanks Theiving: 1 .. Stealing is for noobs tbh. Crafting: 57 .. Decent at art :| Fletching: 23 .. made a few bows with grandpa when I was younger Hunting: 1 .. eww Mining: 1 .. No thanks Smithing: 26 .. I've smithed some stuff at school Fishing: 60 .. Used to fish a lot earlier but not that much anymore Cooking: 3 .. I know how to use the microwave! firemaking: 53 .. Pyro ftw Woodcutting: 12 .. tried cutting a tree when I was like 9 and hit my leg :) not with the whole axe head though, dunno what happened really. Farming: 1 .. ehh EWWW And deio you forgot ranged :wink:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
If I'm right there are currently 254 people in the pic, so good luck finding yourself :P It's enormous :shock: Oh, and if anyone thinks they're missing, or if there's something wrong with the picture or text below, post!
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
WOW! Giant update. Updated the pic with 4 more rows I think, up to row 16. Sill didn't update names, way too tired for that... Only 5 or 6 people that didn't make it to this one, as I only update full rows :wink: It took some work, but I've caught up... finally back to rs :)
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
All you, upload at http://www.imageshack.ws/ and give me the bottom link I don't even know if I have your pic... I'll check after posting this. Is that really all of your head? I'm unsure... Take a new one, without the brick wall too :P Hey hey hey! Didn't you submit one already....
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Poopedapple, It's a quad post and the wrong filetype. Upload at http://www.imageshack.ws/ and it should be png (if that's what you saved it as of course..)
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Humm humm, look there... around row 3 where I used to have an emptty spot... No, it's not what the text says, could it be you? :-k
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
But... He is part of my outfit! :( He's been my follower for such a long time. :| I never go out without him. :!: Would a kitten be more suitable? #-o Greetings, Zou Lou. Needs to be a part of the equipment to be approved :wink:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Save it on your computer, go to http://www.imageshack.ws and browse for the pic, then click upload, and paste the bottom link between Sehnsucht, look at Zou Lou below and you'll know what's wrong :wink: Zou Lou, I'm afraid I can't get the cat there :(
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
You're on row 13 according to my folder system
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Oh wow. Thanks to the new rule I made, things are much easier. I just updated the pic with another 4 rows, and it didn't take long really. I'll update the pic again tomorrow, and add names below.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Eh, red the instructions :shame: He said he was runecrafting in that picture... I shouldn't accept it, but I didn't notice until later so dunno :oops:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Oh, I have that there when adding new pictures, so I better can see the white parts that need to be cut out. Forgot it there as I just quickly updated the pic :oops:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Use Imageshack for uploading, the one you used changed it to .jpg
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Save it as ".png" and upload it using http://www.imageshack.us/ instead of the "Add image to post" button. :) Thank's for that n8myton Read above^ The banner is a weapon :wink: The instructions were to take a screen shot of your char just normally not in the combat screen. Make shure it is on a flat landscape with no walls behind it. lol and you dont have to resize it or cut it. Make shure you save it as .png also. Thanks Macmaster, that's right It's okay, the high quality .bmps and .jpgs are good too. I only decline the ones that are obviously rubbish quality.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
You'll be on row 12 or 13, already archived you... The boom with the hot topic brought 150+ new pics in a few days, I can't keep up with that... next week it won't be 'hot' anymore though, so I can catch up again. To those of you who don't realise that I get lots by email too, see the picture below. It also shows how much more I've gotten in the last few days than in april. Yes, that's my email inbox over a month.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Take it while standing on flat ground, not the equipment screen. :wink: Thanks for that n8myton :wink: I have more than 100 pics to edit tomorrow... Any help with cutting is welcome