Everything posted by Uula
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for knowing it's Mia (who the hell is Mia anyway :? )
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
It's a milestone on the way to the red mask :) I think I'll rc in it unless it's really crowded(like on weekends)
-
Guide to Powerfletching
That's in the guide already :wink: I don't know about the profits today though, when I still fletced (1̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâý year ago) I could make even 150 gp per bow, but today that's probably a lot less..
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Wrong filetype, please use ImageShack for uploading EDIT: Haha, you updated just as I posted :lol:
-
I have retired and came here to say Goodbyes! I AM BACK ! !
I always sorta looked up to you with wc, fletch and firemaking.. I even remember passing you in fletch & wc sometime :P Lovely stats, wish I could have known you ingame. Have fun with whatever's next!
-
~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!
Like the island on the south-east of the map 'Mos'Le Harmless' = mostly harmless :twisted: I think that's a reference to "Hitch Hiker's guide to the Galaxy", in which Ford Prefect worked 15 years only to get those two words, "Mostly harmless", written about planet Earth :lol: EDIT: I googled it, as I've only listened to the original radio series(in finnish too..), and found out 'Mostly harmless' is also the title of the 5th book in the series that Douglas Adams wrote after the radio play I don't know any useless facts myself though :cry:
-
What Do You Do When A Noob Follows You?
That's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...!! Hold on a sec, it's all of them! #-o I once was so damn annoyed at one noob, so I gave him like 50k and a leftover rune plate. Guess what? Yeah, he wanted more.
-
Bubsa Sings RuneScape: What happened next
Do you have an album cover? :uhh: Good luck with the itunes bubsa
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Thought I deleted it, just got there by accident
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Gah. still there -_- I keep forgetting lol. Hmm, I'll try get the whole pic updated tomorrow :ohnoes:
-
What's the rarest thing to find in Runescape?
So what about those who want to get from 19 to 51 combat, that have 100+ iq? Do they like.. jump the levels automatically, or does their iq drop below 100 while they're training? You've probably been lv 20-50 f2p too, eh? :-k I realised it's an old thread... but meh.
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for double posting AND for saying you have mood swings AND for having a green signature
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
AT LAST! Almost 2 weeks late tbh
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Thanks, can I put that in(you will be credited of course)?
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Tomorrow I should be totally back, FF is getting boring (again). So... 87 rc tomorrow? Just a week and a half later than planned
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for not seeing I actually am blind :|
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for ignoring someone instead of banning
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for smithing for free :roll:
- Guide to Powerfletching
-
Is a macro for reporting macroers allowed?
It's a funny idea, but jagex surely does have much more effective ways to spot the real autoers without banning innocent people.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
You'll all be on the next row, don't worry. I just didn't have time to make that one this time. Tbgraphx, no emotes or special rings, or anything else than your character, sorry. Pasta, look at the other pics, yours is wrong :wink:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Okay, just updated all pics to the 5th row, will be adding names together with the 6th in a few days.
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
Grats to morden! I was supposed to get 87 a week ago myself, and could even have been 88 now already... But I've been playing Final Fantasy IX for some reason, got sorta hooked :oops:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Wrong picture, look at the others ;) Manuwa, there's something wrong with the edges of your character... Take a new screeny and don't bother cutting around it, I'll do that in no time
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
\o/ I haven't seen you on in the last like, week. Where ya been? Playing FFIX :ohnoes: Gonna dye my hair red tomorrow tbh