Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. I want yer super energies, sell pls? :-w Nice bank 8.7/10
  2. I suggest doing the yews, much easier to handle. Not sure what's profitable these days though, can't keep updating the guide [might aswell put a disclaimer in the first post]
  3. your calculations are way off. first you earn no money from FFL second, FFL is way faster than nats for exp, why do you think its there? :-k I can easily average 2200 nats per hour for several hours without a break, including glory charging. People can MAX near 4k laws per hour. The nats are using super energies, and I included that in my calculation. Also accounted for paying 100 ea per ess, and selling nats 300 ea. Also, I only calced from 75 as that's what I have numbers for. My calculations are based on these numbers solely
  4. I highly doubt it. I have over 700k to catch up, I'll have to nolife lots in order to have a chance. but thanks for the encouragement... It's needed, haven't felt any good motivation yet today :uhh:
  5. If you're in it for the money, I highly suggest using natures. It takes 237 hours to get 91 rc with solo nats, but that's 94m profit right there. In 237 hours you could also get 91 with FFL and profit 62m... quite a bit less. And a mixture just slims down the difference, doing all nats will be the best solution anyhow
  6. Thanks a lot for the bump :)
  7. Your best option would be to get 44 runecraft and start making nats through the Abyss.
  8. Yeah, had it for the last nats I was making of the 100k after running out of elf crystals, and being so pissed off at the pkers, I forgot to fill it :wall: But it's not as bad as forgetting to charge the crystals :-$ And wow... lots of replies! Thanks everyone
  9. Am I the only one not having a hard time picturing that? :lol:
  10. Go to Appeal an Offence or Ban from the runescape main page, it says on the top.
  11. The Perfect Element by Tool
  12. Woo, RC ftw And I'll notify you ingame about what you're doing terribly wrong
  13. Thanks Petrol :P And yeah, I'll have plenty of fun on the way. And I'm not being sarcastic, this is without a doubt what I want to do right now. Here's a bank pic just as messy as Deio wants it
  14. I warned you..
  15. [img=http://siggy.draynor.net/goal/runecraft/91/Uular.gif] Started that date at about 2.1m rc exp, level 80

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.