Everything posted by Uula
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Noob, saw a lv 78 with 99 str & 94 mage & 90 range yesterday. But sure I'll inform you :-k
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:lol:
-
what level were you when you first became a member?
71, with 93 wc... which was my only 70+ skill I believe.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Oh yay... Been a good couple of passive days, today I slept all day after school; but now a little later finally got this... Now I think I'm satisfied enough to start rcing. If I need some more, I'll do herblore
-
Getting Cleaned...
Hawt tbh 8-) But I've probably lost at least the same amount :-$ If I go dueling, I won't take much money, just like 200k, and only if I'd happen to find a good victim
-
POLL: Do you play on world 99?
that sounds like you hate tif'ers :( No he hates "HYT!" and he's way too popular since the fight caves guide... His ignore list would get filled with tifers in no time
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:shock: :-s :-k and then :thumbsup: . That's totally insane, I've never done more then 10K in a raw and that took several days! (But without the huge pouch our w/e it's called.) Thanks! I've made 15k+ before, I can make 2300 an hour sometimes. Sure, I'll add you Bobbyjoe
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Today has been the least productive Sunday EVER... No not really, but I got literally less than 200 nats done... But I went to see the Departed, it was great =D>
-
Experiments Over-Rated!!
I got 60-70 range there in like 2 days with iron knives; not that bad... It wasn't that popular back then though
-
The crab man cometh....
I'll be the Moolar
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Wasn't an especially productive day yesterday, but I'll try to make 15k+ nats today.
-
Have a look at Board Style (pictures here)
Still going strong with PinkVibes!!
-
What to wear, and where to get it! ~Uri's Clue Scrolls~
-edited-
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Just did my first hour of rcing in like 3-4 weeks; ended up making 2050 nats... Still 250 from my max, but had to tele from 4 or 5 pking attemps and log out to get a 'late' teleblock off twice. Also hit some sort of milestone:
-
THB's Blog to insanity 94/99 cook~~~Rcing 3m for 99 COOK ~~~
Good luck!! 99 cooking is hot no i'm not bumping an old topic, he pretty much asked me to post
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Bought 40k pure ess earlier today; time to get crafting these nats! :D
-
The Great Tip PIC 2006 -- Get ready for 2007 edition
Meh, try to show some patience, Valor needs a eplacement because he's inactive
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Everyone smells bad for you... wonder why :shame:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
AFAIK the air company is even slower xp than nat crafting... so no thanks :| Good luck deiophobus... 99 thieving ftw. And thanks dalcyte&Bia Oh, and yes the sig got removed :wall:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Just registered a new neopets account, and when checking my email for the activation code; what did I see... Which means my membership payment just arrived at PayByCash!! (no it's not a fake email, I really am a member again) For me this means 2 long months of runecrafting.... trying to get 91 rc at some point.
-
Skill XP per Hour
just want to add this: prayer = worshipping the ecto is faster then altar (not including getting slime and bonegrinding mining = granite hunter = red chimpchompas the rest should be right I think WRONG fletching = rune DARTS not arrows. 188 xp for 2 clicks, not bad. Oddfaery2 got 92-99 fletch in a day with addy&rune darts.
-
What skill have you gained the least/most amount of levels?
For you, range, magic and herblore both have gained more than att&hp... Range the most.
-
99 mage in a day!
I believe the only skills that could make 500k xp per hour are herblore and fletching... And those with pretty expensive items. As everyone said... If it was possible, why don't we all do the same thing?
-
100/99 Skill points...Useless?
I don't see why you can't just grab some cooking gaunts for that reason... but less manta&turtles however. IMO there shouldn't be any more advantages... the 100/99 is jmeant to be just a fun thing, like Jagex said... It's not a great help in any way, but it looks cool
-
How Many times have U gotten knocked out by Sandwitch lady?
Like 4 times, never knew what the bread roll was ... First time I was firemaking in Lumby, and got teled like 1 minimap away :lol: