Everything posted by Uula
-
What is the most you have lost when you died?
Lost a red mask, worht 8m at the time, together with rune full, some prayer pots and sharks and a d long I think. That mask would be worth like 50m today. Also lost 210k ess to a lurer, with a full mime set. This was a few weeks before the pure ess update, today that ess would be worth 20m+
-
Better updates (future)
-New skills? I want Graphical updates though... Yeah the roads could look a little better O:)
-
February 14, 2007 German Language Beta Launch
You need to be invited by jagex to the beta testing...
-
Whats YOUR Average Level? *Some Highscores included!*
76.2 This only tells total level but in another form :? And for f2p, wouldn't the formula be (Total-8)/15, because the memb skills give 1 each. Only some sort of comparison for f2p tbh :-k
-
February 14, 2007 German Language Beta Launch
The dutch players already know english.. but the germans dont; so they release RS in german to get german players. Read all the posts before posting, it's just 3 pages ;) EDIT: oh damn, i thought i took that from page 3... I didn't read all posts aither :wall:
-
Ever wondered if your character is "good"? 30k+ Views!!
19.47 now, 47 levels to 20 :)
-
.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot
You've had that "1k knigths left" for like 3 days now.. It should take an hour to thief those :notalk:
-
How low have the Runescape forums gone?
Not with those stats. Uncalled for :shame:, cut the personal attacks and stuck-up attitude. OT: That guy is going to hunted by some angry rc'ers :lol: So stating a fact is uncalled for? How would you expect to fight against a pker with average stats such as yours? Even though pking has changed alot, it does still require some skill. A real pker would barrage you with dds spec before you could say "Ouch". If the pker is good that is. Now there will be more easy pray after that topic is out though. With a "good" NH group it would be possible to get a kill with avg stats. You shouldn't be offended if someone says your stats are not suitable for something. Look at my stats, they are not good for pking either and i'm not offended when i'm being told so, the matter is whether i train them to such or not. This is the first time i've been called stuck-up. They say that the first time is the most memorable. :) He never said he'd kill him on RS. The way you came and said "not with those stats." was just screaming out loud "omg I own u noob" or something the alike.
-
Salim123's Calculators/Logs - 15k Views? Ownt
That sig only works for you, as it says "my" :P The download link didn't work btw... just brings up a blank page EDIT: Nvm, works now
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Add me Mirrawr
-
.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot
Dalcyte ftw Not much to go, I got that in less than a day :P
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks guys :) Slept about 13 hours last night, about enough for 2 days... But I'm sick now, I think... Couldn't eat anything yesterday
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Lol, later I noticed how some rooms changed in shape, size and colour... Can't remember much from when I was that tired, porbably blacked out :XD:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Lol, this morning I started doubting it, then noticed that if I log out I'm screwed... Deiophobus77 witnessed me just falling asleep several times during pp; and I noticed myself going through some rooms totally unconscious of what was happening. Afterwards I noticed the rooms looked different and all that... Wow, that was the scariest thing ever tbh. NEVER play RS when you're that tired :
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
99 THIEVING!!!!!! Now over to f2p.. :x
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
500k xp to go, and I'm damn tired already. BUT I HAVE TO MAKE IT :evil:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
900k left :))
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:ohnoes:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Woot! One to go! And sure, Lordfan
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
It's called n-o-l-i-f-e :-w Doing some thieving now; then coming on later when my mom goes to sleep :oops: :P
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Still going steadily... :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
About 20k per run. 11 runs per hour and inv. 2500k left to go, 15h memb left. :D
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I need that luck... 17 hours left to work
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Averaging 230k per hour, or like 229.8 on over 5 one hour tests - ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.