Everything posted by Uula
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks... Gotta play all day and night today/tomorrow to get it in time... Probably won't be a party, I'll just tell all friends online. Here's the latest level, getting 95 in a bit over an hour.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Went to sleep early yesterday :( I'll promise to nolife my best today and tomorrow :P
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Tool - Pushit [live]
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:D
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Truly. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be 96 or 97. :D
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
At last, 91 thieving. 8th and last room at pyramid plundrer, this is where the nice exp starts rolling in. Thanks to Goat, who was at my 80 thief pic less than a week ago :P
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
90 thieving!!! Screeny got [bleep]ed by the IRC window but whatever ^_^
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
It says "4 days left" right now, so I guess it's Friday. But I'll hope to get Saturday too !
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Changed the title to fit with what I currently am doing.- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
missed 87 pic earlier, but here's 88 :) Slightly off schedule, trying to get 91 Tuesday-Wednesday night.- Where Are All The High Level People From??
It can be assumed that Uloveme is 126 :P- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Wewt, just got 86 thieving. Time to get some sleep :P- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
All were high thieving; all but one made it to room 7 :) World 120 ftw, Supreme Skillers ;) And thanks Hartlar & Troj.. Add meh plx?- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I just set myself a new, extreme goal... As it's going so well today, I'll extend my week goal to 99 thieving! I'll have to play a lot, but it's worth it, as I don't know when I will get members again. Here's the latest level, an hour or 2 old though. We formed some sorta group there, it's the largest non-event team I've seen at PP :P Great fun, and fast laps! Now I'm gonna go see Casino Royale for a second time, and get 86 thief later. 4 this high levels in a day isn't bad, is it? :P- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Too bad I can only train it this following week :(- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks, got this too, an hour ago :D- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
This nice little surprise occured about an hour ago... And about 20 minutes ago this:- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I've probably had like 5 more that I dropped :P I never play cw, sometimes just when I need to use up a crystal bow, or want to have some fun with ancients :D- Some rc/getting 91 help
What, I make 2.3k with all pouches.. with super energies :oops: But 2k without \ I'd say nats all the way, and use super energies... It IS faster cash too, if you can stay focused for about an hour. You want 91 for the cash right? You'll save time in the long run if you make nats; if money is your objective.- My Ultimate Goals
Do not TOUCH magics, you'll regret it when you find good ways to earn money. Just stick with the willows, it's the best exp if you're banking.- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks! And even better coming up...- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Oh great... Found out that my membership ends next weekend. Great, I can finally train some mining, I thought. Well that's great, but what should I do the last days of P2P? Being the genius I am, I instantly thought thieving! So thieving 90 in a week? Possible, but hard. Wish me good luck! :P- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I hate fishing I will become f2p next week though, and won't be able to renew the membership for several months :( So... I'll probably be mining a lot there. Thieving isn't hard at all with pyramid plundrere by the way, although it consumes a lot of sharks I knew that, but I'm 67 agility :P- *^Mamong's Blog! CHANGED! 81/99 Firemaking^*
Somehow everyone will soon have the firemaking capes too... But good luck! - ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.