Everything posted by Uula
-
A small thought on "pixel huggers"
I've seen a lv 124 being sold for like $2k :o You do have a point their Ugafan :wink:
-
POLL: Highest and Lowest RANKED stats?
Highest, woodcut - 539 I could get fm there anytime, 551 atm Lowest is strength at 618,231
-
Goats 99 cook parteh![With Castle Wars!]
Weewt, I'll try and stay up just for you :D
-
Tall People on TIF
6' Turned 14 in September... I'm taller than 80% of everyone I know :-#
-
Guide to safe Nature runecrafting
Doesn't teleblock prevent you from 'teleporting' using the mage? I don't know, but it's kind of logical you won't be able to tele. Nope, it doesn't for some reason. The first time I discovered it, I was pretty surprised and thought the TB hit me when I already had been teled; but now it keeps happening even if they tb ages before I get to the dude... So I just keep running through :XD:
-
Guide to safe Nature runecrafting
I can average 1:20 minutes per trip through abyss, using super energies running constantly. I NEVER switch world from pkers, If they entangle me, I tele with crystal; If they tb, I run up to the mage. By the way, the result above was from a 1 hour test with 2-3 pkers that I had to tele from. Abyss is MUCH faster crafting, but your guide is great :)
- Guide to Powerfletching
-
Has anyone met someone on TIF that they know IRL?
I met a girl on rs that lives 200 meters away from me, and she knows a girl in my brothers class. I didn't know her before it though No one from TIF though, probably cos my location is lying
-
Jesse's Blog - 31M/50M - 70/80 Slayer
Shemales own!! You got the idea from me didncha =P~
-
unusual drops? whats strange drops have you seen?
Now imagine the kq wearing a d chain. Mine migh be... Shadow warrior - dsq left half
-
Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?
Here is a smilie you havent use yet... Don't Spam. He wasn't spamming; just saying "I hope I'm famous no2 " But no Jesse you won't be famous unless you have your forum name changed :
-
How to make use your ignore list
I use mine to remember the names of all my useless noob accounts... :idea: Jad Irl ftw \
-
wow, look at this picture
Yeah how the Ardy docks look like a paintball gun is the one I remember from that thread. Very observant find there, it really does look like a face =D>
-
should runescape have gambling?
Then they would be forced to raise the minimum age to 18. But yeah it WOULD own. No they wouldn't. It's not real money. Ex: Kids can gamble at arcades with tokens. All games that involve gambling are 18+... Even for PS2
-
should runescape have gambling?
Then they would be forced to raise the minimum age to 18. But yeah it WOULD own.
-
Do your friends laugh at u for playing rs?
True, but it's against the rules. No it's not.
-
Burns/Jokes Runescape Related
Someone's really lacking imagination. Those aren't funny. Although Jesse's lightbulb joke pwnt
-
Favorite Food To Eat While RuneScaping?
Yes... And toast!
-
About levels and xp
That's still far from accurate. Level 1 is 83 xp, and level 2 176? That's already more than double in just one level. And lv 8 is 800 something xp - Although it does get more accurate at higher levels.
-
About levels and xp
Probably about the formula how the exp needed for each level is determined. Found this at http://www.mirwoj.opus.chelm.pl/rs/index.php?pid=b04 :
-
Tall's Generic Topic: 90cb 1930 total 99 farming
Now I feel I just HAVE to beat you to 99 :P (61 atm #-o )
-
Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?
You are teh fame Socc... For sure!
-
A Little Secret You Probably Don't Know
Yes you do. Tried with 10 sharks, and burnt like 2 actually. Did you use emote to get 100? Meh I heard it somewhere else. :wall: The introduction for the Tip.It guide says "You won't burn any sharks at 100 cooking!" or something
-
A Little Secret You Probably Don't Know
Yes you do. Tried with 10 sharks, and burnt like 2 actually. No pic no proof?
-
A Little Secret You Probably Don't Know
I knew your post would be condescending and/or sarcastic before you started typing it :roll: Yeah... why is all his posts so rude? I knew this from the day achievemet capes came out too, but just by poking around this thread there are obviously those that didn't :? Her But that's a cool find.