Everything posted by Uula
-
The New Lizards
Yeah that requires like four 70 stats. if your not lvl 70 in every combat stat thats not prayer, u dont deserve 1 anyway. I have 65 str :boohoo: It requires 70 att, mage and range as far as I know.
-
is p2p even worth getting?
Stop using the term noob if you don't know its real meaning. 5$ isn't much for a month, you would get good skills in max 2 weeks anyhow
-
A few questions from a long time member
We should really do a guide with ALL major updates since release of RS2, I se these threads every day
-
Im 66 Hunter...what should I hunt?
Looks something like this... Marked the path up there too The blue dots are the trees, approximately
-
Im 66 Hunter...what should I hunt?
Actually there are 2 spots with 4 trees each :-# (but yes, BOTH spots are full always) I saw Thehate catching Dashing Kebbits @ the Falcon area... Might wanna try that?
-
The Rest of Hunter?
7 hours of battling players for the spot.... it's not really that easy at this point When the skill was new there wasn't that much competition. And after a few weeks you'll notice that the spots get a lot less crowded.
-
Hunter box is a little off...
That's really nothing new, it was among the first things i noticed after the update O:) But it sure is weird. And annoying
-
Hunter Potion- anyone notice it...
I did notice that too, but realised that you can just pick up furs dropped by other people. Not spottier ones yet, but they will come too.
-
The Rest of Hunter?
Were did you get that 3 months? More like 6 Construction came 31st May Hunter 21st November :| It's a larger gap than slayer-farming 7 hours is pretty much for a 50 skill :|
-
Are female players more likely to be skillers?
Sorry. :pray:
-
How Far Are U Going With Hunter?
how u got so far on the second day of it release.. She played actively both days? It's really not that hard if you're determined. Personally thinking it will be my next 99, though after 91 rc :3>
-
Are female players more likely to be skillers?
What about Uloveme, Lilyuffie88, Samanthanz and some other female, that were topping the prayer hiscores, and all were in the top 10 of one or more combat skills? (uloveme is a girl, right? :oops: )
-
Runescape Revolves Around Us Everyday
That would truly be a HUGE coincidence, doesn't sound true IM Would be fun to duel against someone in the same room tho :lol: Also, I know no one else that actually plays rs for real, a couple 12 yo's at my school maybe, but those are just... extreme noobs. I'm NEVER gonna play rs at school again
-
"Caves" in the new hunter areas.
that 1 is for that narda quest But it has the same examine :S and there's no "enter" option
-
Hunter Skill? Not Hunting skill?
Attack, defence, strenght, hitpoints, ranged, magic, prayer, slayer, herblore, agility, construction end with -ing? That's over half of the skills... Though you DID say "Almost every other" -.-
-
"Caves" in the new hunter areas.
One of those north of the desert hunting area.
-
the level interface
there's still lots of space between the icons and level texts. I think they would just squeeze them tighter... Also, the hunter icon is 1 pixel too far down :lol:
-
Favorite type of Music
To be honest, I have never heard of it :-k Never ever :uhh:
-
Favorite type of Music
Progressive metal :| Or just progressive rock if that^ won't work
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Heart of the Sunrise - Yes
-
--Best Update EVER?--
The Abyssal Space
-
whats the rarest item which isn't a rare???
I've seen lots of those =/ You could hav 90 hp with 99 str even without PC.... Though untrimmed hp or prayer cape.....
-
An ethical problem
I trained fm 75-90 there, to me it just felt funny how they stock up 10k+ every day. Can't care too much, they will still cut even if you don't buy them. Just report them and keep fming.
-
Why are capes of achievement not allowed in entrana?
They give the same(or better) combat bonus than the Obsidian cape, and not even Legend capes are allowed. I think it's anything with a defence or attack bonus above 5
-
Seeking thoughts on skillers
Seriously. I do not get what the big deal is about having a level 3 character chopping magics. Woo hoo, good job. How about a level 3 with 51 slayer? Or 70+ rc?