Everything posted by Uula
-
99 capes
The cape's operate function will give a stat a temporary boost of +1 if you have the required exp for the next level You don't need the xp for next, I have 10k xp over 99 cook, and it goes to 100 with the cape Jagex has actually said that it's not hard at all to change the max level.
-
Zezima shows all 99 capes and emotes! [Video]!
It's stunning how he just shows off ALL the 99 capes... That's rare. And extremely cool, I wish I had that time to spend on RS... But I do other things to 8-)
-
This has really put me off RS
You shoulda said "lv 126, pmod, 1900 total" then slammed the door :XD:
-
SwordFish666's Guide To ALL Skill Cape Anims! [WARNING 56K]
Yes, but the items show up as "Member object"
-
whats firecape now with these skill capes???
Fire cape still takes skill to get. I've seen more skill capes today than I've ever seen fire capes :-s Skill capes only take time and patience...
-
SwordFish666's Guide To ALL Skill Cape Anims! [WARNING 56K]
Agility: Performer: mr ph3r, filmed by me... Sorry got a little outside the edges
-
SwordFish666's Guide To ALL Skill Cape Anims! [WARNING 56K]
I'll make you wc EDIT: I'll take it from the front if ou want... the tree gets in the way though :XD:
-
Your heritage/background?
100% finnish, for at least 4 generations... probably more : Ooo, I'm learning your language. When ever Swedes talk, it's as if they are singing! :P :lol: When did you switch from Finland to Sweden :
-
funny and sad
It's still spam, you have 2 threads, try merging them together.
-
What was your first skill you began training?
Woodcutting Some guy with full black told me to cut oak and sell to Lumby shop, and then willow. He was 38 wc, and the next day I passed him \ And I eventually bought a black plate for the cash from the willows I sold to the shop... for 4 gp ea :XD: Then I found out about draynor and got myself an addy axe.. 3 days later, BOOM 60 wc and yews. Met a guy who bought my yews 150 ea, and obviously I was amazed at the income. Weeks later he told me he was actually reselling them 350 ea :XD:
-
Multi-Site Steel War Afterthoughts
I'm not sure who won, but I know for sure that rscommunity can't spell... At least not to "uular".. hey it's a simple 5 letter word #-o And also the opts rising :XD:
-
Multi-Site Steel War (Oct 15, 6pm EST)
For members, you can buy capes in canifis... I just realised -.- 5 at a time =P~
-
Best way to train Herby?
I trained from 47 to 55 by growing ranarrs with farming, and bought vials and snape grass. Also got 33-46 farming.. Took about 4-5 days I think
-
Quest's, whats your stance?
Same for me, I always use guides just to get the rewards (or easy qp when i was going for Legends) I used a guide for Cook's Assistant cos I had no idea where to get the stuf... So I googled it! One of the reasons I landed here at tip.it \
-
OTET Present: Tip.it Celebrity Challenge!
Can I sing in finnish, or any language other than english? I tried singing some songs in english, but they sound like crap honestly
-
99 Woodcutting! 61k yews to cut!----Sir lang0----
Not sure, more likley sell them. It's a lot more profitable to fletch, then sell. Fletching is actually faster cash than yewcutting... And you'd get LOTS of fletch xp from those :XD: I support! Personally cut from 60-94 in f2p, Varrock yews :3> But I was severly addicted, averaged 1.5k yews a day lol
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
SMITHING!? ew. :3>
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
Gawd, forgot to give it a bump... But 99 cooking anyway 8-) :3>
-
Education within RuneScape.
I've learnt lots of english from rs... I compared some old posts here on TIF to my grammar today... And some worlds also, that I look up in an online dictionary. English is my 3rd language, so I guess I didn't speak it well 2 years ago. But my way to type is a lot more... Mature than it was back then
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
my pic: Pos yours! :3>
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
phixed 15 more minutes!
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Why the HELL would I? I'm getting the level in f2p to let other people in, what does it matter? My friend that started playing today again, hasn't played for 9 months... So I'd like to let him join the fun aswell. I can get the level in f2p, and drop my items, then continue the party in p2p, depending on what people want. Oh, here's my drop list: Not much... But it's over 10% of my bank worth! :3>
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Getting close.... Gotta get 7 con lvs before the party though! 3 hours and 45 minutes till Oh, and I'm moving the world from 99 to some f2p world(not 7, it doesn't work for me)
-
Do you bite your nails?
If you wash your hands several times a day it isn't really that disgusting and can strengthen your teeth. ..Not trying to justify it... But theres still millions of bakteries under your nails eventho you washed them :shame: There are millions of bacteria everywhere. We just arn't affected by most of them. Yea but all that dirt in there.. yuck But you already stated that there isn't dirt, but there is bacteria anyway. We're talking about washed hands on this one, remember? Let me quote you: There's bacteria, but no dirt. And to be on topic... Yes, I do bite my nails. Sometimes toenails if I've just washed my feet :oops:
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
HAWTNESSS!!! One more lv :ohnoes: :3>