Everything posted by Uula
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Goat... Stop... posting pointless posts..... Added EST and AEST times to first post :)
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Awwwwhh :cry:
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
220k+ xp/h ain't that hard with sharks =P~ :3>
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
Ahhh 10k more sharks! Soooo close! :3>
-
LOL!! Elf Ears ftw?
Umm... that white text is just added on paint with runescape font, it's not really "fake"... Dunno 'bout the ears though
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Hmm... I think I'll keep it at 3PM, as I might go watch a movie later that night. Sorry for the early morning USA! :
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Well... Sorry goat, but it's more important that I actually can get the level on 'the' day :P aw :cry: ive cooked with ya for a while and i hate to miss it....well...keep it at 3 gmt and i think i can make it I'll try =; (Lol, I replied 30 secs after you posted :lol: )
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Well... Sorry goat, but it's more important that I actually can get the level on 'the' day :P
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Aw come on? -.-
-
Nihilists HYT List...Back from the Dead FTW !!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, you are "so not" ralphwiggum... Don't try getting him spammed, he even said he doesn't want to get HYT'ed
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
Come on! :3>
-
Hilarious Celebrity Interviews About RuneScape
I remember someone said that Emma Watson (playing Hermione in the HP movies) said she plays rs. But... Why IE only to watch those?
-
Nihilists HYT List...Back from the Dead FTW !!!!!!!!!!!
~Uular
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Hmm... And what about 7pm gmt? That'd be good for me aswell :-w
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Yeah... And fairly early in the morning(for a Sunday!) for americans... How 'bout 8pm gmt? Or like 5 am :XD:
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Come on, I know you wanna party :x
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
I gotta bake some pies before I can get you cookies :3>
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Right now it seems like the time is unsuitable for both aussies and americans, and not great for europeans either... Which way should I move it?
-
New Cape stats?
Well, for woodcutting, fishing and mining <- Make things faster Attack, str, def, range, magic <- Better bonuses than fire cape (will they even make cbt capes?) prayer <- A good prayer bonus Thieving, agility, farming <- Less failing, larger yields for farming
-
New Cape stats?
Also takes a month or 2 to get stats for Fire cape. But yeah, it says boost not bonus. And the question how hitpoints, runecrafting, fletching, herblore, construction, firemaking, slayer, smithing, and crafting will be boosted is up to Jagex... I wanna see a good suggestion for this :
-
What do you think the most respected 99 cape will be?
Woodcutting should be put after all combat stats, because of PC... :-w I'll be proud of my wc, fletch and probably cooking capes :XD: 3 capes in fairly easy skills is just as good as 1 in agility (agility is almost as easy as woodcutting after all, just a little more boring) But I'd respect the RC cape a lot :-X
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
Got 94 a couple of hours ago! \ No more burnt sharks
-
Anyone think the 99 capes might be f2p also?
here you can find a couple. Should I make you a list? Yes, it will be f2p.
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
I'll have 3 capes... best update evah :3> I want more people, and some event suggestions :ohnoes:
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
I want attention :uhh: 1.6m xp yesterday :3>