Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. Go Freshwacka! That's one hell of a goal :3>
  2. Uh-oh, no cookies for you. \ Thx Fresh & Piman :3>
  3. Well... I stayed up a little too late i think :3>
  4. Uula replied to Nenga's topic in Forum Games
    7/10, the white background should be transparent :idea: Mine is hot, worked about 1 minute of which 45 seconds was the GIMP loading
  5. Area Sounds: 6/10, haven't heard much, but they suck while cooking. Anyway, they can be turned off Emote Screen:7/10 I don't use them much, and I will get used to this. It looks funny lol Orange Text on stats page:5/10 Pointless, but I don't care much anyway. New Equipment Page:10/10 Great idea, now you try different outfits without equpping/unequipping without changing between worn inv-inv, and without scrolling. Run Button:7/10 Not that bad, we'll get used to it Lumbridge Bank: 8/10 It can't be bad, can it? Compass: 7/10 Just like a real compass, only with north! Rune Boots: IDC Free Lumbridge teleport: 10/10 VERY GOOD! :3>
  6. Well, I thought I'd bump it because of a NEW tele animation, that looks great :shock:
  7. 6/10... tuttu nimi (familiar name) Maybe it's just because it's an rs boss... LOL
  8. Well, today, school would've started at 11:30, so everyone else had left before I even wouldv'e woke up. I did have an alarm clock, but obiovusly, i just turned it off and went back to bed... :3> Btw, you won't get a cookie.
  9. 84 cooking achieved. Thanks to you two :) Now everyone has to include " :3> " in their posts :XD: :3>
  10. READ BEFORE POSTING!!! EVERYONE HAS TO INCLUDE THE <3 SMILEY (:3>) IN THEIR POSTS. IF IT'S NOT THERE, YOU WON'T GET A COOKIE EVER! I've never posted on Blogscape I think, not even replied to anyones post :oops: So excuse me if my blog seems a little inexperienced. I'll try to use the american M/D/YYYY format for the dates :P I'll start by introducing myself: My name is Uula, I was born in Finland in September -92. Since -99 I've lived in Sweden, so I speak finnish and swedish fluently. I started playing RS in October 2004, I had heard a friend talk about it, and googled it, and got stuck after just a week. I've always loved woodcutting on rs, in fact, it was 93 after about 4 months of playing in F2P :lol: . I've had my ups and downs, I've lost 4 red masks so far, 3 to monsters, 1 to a scammer, and I have to admit it's all my own fault... But now I just want to forget that, as red masks sell for 50m+ EACH :lol: . Achievements 99 woodcutting - 6/6/2005 99 fletching - 11/~30/2005 90 firemaking+1400 total - 3/21/2006 1500 total - 6/1/2006 Ranged 85 - 9/25/2006 Current goals 99 cooking 99 firemaking 70 agility 70 thieving 70 crafting 1600 total Later, 1650 total Blog Well, here we come to the part I'll just fail writing :lol: Wish me good luck with it, heh. Post comments if it really sucks Day 1, Started at 81 cooking I had bought 5k raw shark the day before, so I was pretty much set to make it. I woke up at 3:20 PM - Ah crap, I missed school :x - and just kept cooking all time... And passed 84, and just couldn't stop. Started with:2,338,048 XP Ended: 3,605,398 Xp Exp today: 1,267,350 XP Day 2-Aiming for 90 cooking-FAILED Started with: 3,605,398 Xp Ended: 4,718,818 Exp Today: 1,113,420 I fell asleep a little too soon, woulda gotten 90 that night otherwise... Day 3-Aiming for 91 cooking-FAILED Started with: 4,718,818 Ended: 5,253,898 Exp Today: 535,080 I was invited to a party, so I lost like 4 hours on that... no big deal, I'll cover it in the weekend. I wish. Day 4-Aiming for 91 cooking-FAILED Started With: 5,253,898 Ended: 5,770,078 Exp Today: 516,180 Another sorta bad day... Internet started working around 3pm, when I had to go to tennis, so I only had a few hours to play. But anyway, I got this: Sorry Soul Tar didn't catch your text #-o Day 5-Aiming for 93 cooking-ACHIEVED Started with: 5,770,078 Ended: 7,375,318 Exp Today: 1,605,240 Day 6-Aiming for 94+ cooking-ACHIEVED Started with: 7,375,318 Ended: 8,097,508 Exp Today: 722,190 Day 7-Aiming for 95 cooking-ACHIEVED Started with: 8,097,508 Ended: 8,834,830 Exp Today: 737,322 Day 8-Aiming for 96 cooking-ACHIEVED Started with: 8,834,830 Ended: 10,017,760 Exp Today: 1,182,930 Day 9-Aiming for 97 cooking-ACHIEVED Started with: 10,017,760 Ended: 10,898,080 Xp today: 880,320 Day 10-Aiming for 98 cooking-ACHIEVED Started with: 10,898,080 Ended: 11,815,270 Xp Today: 917,190 Day 11-Getting closer to 99-ACHIEVED(obviously ^_^) Started with: 11,815,270 Ended: 12,623,770 Xp Today: 808,500 Day 12-99 cooking & 59 construction-ACHIEVED You can find more info about my 99 cooking party here. Well... It's a start, post your comments :3> Uular
  11. 2/10 only for the ooc avie #-o
  12. thats sooooo hot :twisted: (mwuahahahaha) edit:tried it doesnt work for me :evil: ow and magic trees are annoying now dont even try to chop them with sound on u have a tingling the whole time (even when the trees are down) And cooking at a range.... OMG I hate the sound.
  13. Agility, Farming, Runecrafting, Firemaking mostly =P~ And herblore is great combined with farming :XD:
  14. 8/10, I keep seeing that sig & Avie everywhere :o
  15. 8/10 it looks nice! =P~
  16. Uula replied to finalheaven's topic in General Discussion
    Ummm varrock is 25 magic? Ardy requires a quest
  17. 7/10 I've only seen you on this topic, but VERY often #-o
  18. Finished with all like 4 days ago, but here's an almost up to date stat pic(got 55 herby today, had all stuff banked so it took 13 minutes :D went so fast i couldn't take pics lol)
  19. what song of Children of bodom is that? :P Angels Don't Kill. I've been working to get a version that only shows the main screen, without chatbox+inv etc. I did make some, but still need to get higher music quality :)
  20. I'm assuming that sceptre is sort of rare. Gratz, although I don't know what it is :shock: But ahrims staff and mystic boots aren't so great, but good for the first kill :lol:
  21. 7/10... I think I've seen that avie a few times here :-k
  22. Edited some more and got my KBD part on Youtube, had to cut it down to 9:57 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQpelLRNskU
  23. It stopped at 5:22 for me, and kept doing that :(
  24. How'd you upload a 18 minutes long video to youtube :| It says "Max 10 minutes" :cry:
  25. Will do. EDIT: Tried to upload the other one on YouTube, but it was too long... I saw another vid that was exactly 11:00, and cut it again, to 10:59,94 , so we'll see if that would work. But meanwhile, my full quality full vid got accepted to Google Video, although at a veeeery low quality, but I guess it's viewable :^o Okay, turns out TIF doesn't like Google video, so I won't post it... Anyway, here's the 11:20 or something vid, wmv quality, rapidshare.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.