Everything posted by Uula
-
Hai!
You can add me if you want. Uular ingame aswell. :)
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Quit spamming Goat! The bumps don't help, as no one is interested anyway :-k :3>
-
Weird experiences at barrows.
I think you're thinking of the wrong brother. Karil's armor splashes ancients most of the time. It has better mage def than black d hide. Because of Karil's low defence, you don't miss spell as often as you would miss on a player with black d'hide and decent mage. I use melee on karil, and all the other brothers. True, as magic level provides more magic defence, and Karil's magic is probably 1, his magic def is also lower.
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Nub Goat :3>
-
New approach to KBD
Though you can range him if other people are meleeing him, and use mage prot: See the text in the chat log... He rarely hit me 10+ before I ran out of prayer
-
New approach to KBD
Yes it does, lemme get a screeny
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
8/10 Not a real fame, but I keep seeing you
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
Thanks, updated first post :3>
-
Worst thing lost plus junk item kept over it.
A rune axe and 2 willow logs over a red mask -.-
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
Can I have the burnt ones back soon? :3>
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
:) Great :3>
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
:) Great :3>
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
:shame:
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Cook-X didn't make cooking faster, just easier. Rogues Den made it faster.
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Awesome!
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
ALL of them? :3>
-
~Doom Leader's Daily Blog to Future Goals~
I love your fishing #-o just can't be bothered to train it that far myself.. Nice 8/10 for stats... Won't rate bank :-w Good luck! :3>
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
You'll get a reply on your thread, but no cookie EVER!! HA! :3>
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
I'd rather not do combat related... But I loved the Spartan KBD trip :-k
-
99 cook party OVER! Post screenies and drops you got =)
Well, as most of the parties I've had before weren't especially planned, I though I'd post about it a week earlier to get more people. Well, right now I'm 87 cooking getting a pretty steady 1.2m+ xp per day. I'm also 1580 total, so at 99 I'd be 1592, if I find some time, I'll get 8 construction levels to get 1600 with 99 cook :D Well, I'll tell something about the party: Where: Edgeville World 96 <---- F2P!!r events[/b] Why: I wanna party :notalk: Time: Sunday 8/10 3 PM GMT | 10am EST | 1am AEST (Monday) What: Possibly a small drop party, post suggestions for othe I'm always cooking at W99 Rogue's Den :D And... Droplist:
-
Bye Bye :(
Lol, so did I :anxious: Gl n0va Yeah, it was a shock to see N0valyfes name under it. Well... It's not that big that he's quitting, let him live his life. He's been getting like 2m fletch exp a day, I think that's pretty much.
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
I didn't say you will get a cookie, buy if you don't include :3> , no one will ever give you one :3>
-
Any high lvls that refuse or cant get a fire cape?273 names!
What the hell, the legendary Lord Krohn is back \ Haven't seen you in a while
-
- A level 89 skillers RS life -
Aiming for 1.7m xp today to get lv 90, updated first post :3>
-
9,908 willows on the tree....
I went from 70 to 99(+4m xp) just fletching yew longs for profit :-w Go mirrorforced! :3>