Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. Lol, that's a sick idea... But pretty cool :o Viktorkrum, are you really finnish? :shock: Yeeey I'm a dark wizard robe!
  2. Muggi, you're way too offensive =P~ But... It's a pretty good idea. I might even try it someday :-w
  3. Uula replied to Aijiru's topic in Off-Topic
    What does that teacher smoke :-k We have a teacher that is like.. Obsessed with flowers... It's a little creepy at times :ohnoes:
  4. 100 arrows=1k xp? I DONT THINK SO. That's a poor 2.5 damage per arrow : But I guess you mean leaving the arrows n the ground... Which you shouldnt do if you're a newbie
  5. lol that's what houses are for... Well, your house can't follow you >_>. Maybe they wanted something to show off while walking around! \ Or... just get 2 furies for no reason and trade everyone to show them :3>
  6. I didn't know about those spots :evil: thanks chenw. I might go to barrows if i accidentally get 90 cbt :P
  7. If you pick up (which you should, if you train at fg's), I believe you could get far over 90 ranged, maybe even 99 :ohnoes:
  8. If you did creature of fenkenstrain quest, you should know where the lair is, it's the same gravestone as in the quest :wink: With the ring of charos you can enter the werewolf agility course and some other stuff, and if you do garden of tranquility, you'll get it (u)'ified and it gives you some benefits when worn... Not sure, havent done the quest
  9. Uula replied to rijpelberg's topic in Help and Advice
    Buy them.
  10. I'm pretty sure it is, but make sure by checking the website :wink:
  11. If you paid with credit card, yes I believe you will keep those 20 days as you already paid for them. And with other methods... You can't cancel, lol. Read the billing faq on runescape.com for detailed info
  12. I have so bad luck with rares I'm not gonna tell you all, because it wouldn't fit in one post. But anyhow, I'm now trying to stay away from rares, and instead use the money on skills :idea:
  13. The mod is joking! :-$ They're not allowed to give you that information!
  14. LOL nice find @ the map :twisted:
  15. 1. Why would they use bronze when they can use iron? 2. Why would anyone want to pk lvl 3's? 3. Why would anyone be a lv 3 pker IN P2P? :-k
  16. Sharks for p2p and lobs for f2p are slow xp. Fly fishing is good for both, and i think monkfish is good in p2p :? Did you just make up those levels, without any proper research? Seeing as your own fishing is 58 I would NEVER want to fish shark from 90 to 99 :shame: But... Otherwise... The guide isn't SO bad
  17. The iron spot there isn't the greatest because it only has 4 ores, so you might want to add "for copper and tin" to the title or something :) It seems to be very effective, although I'd rather bank my ores so i can smith them
  18. Yeah as everyone said, trees are everywhere, and it's not needed at all : Hey i got 99 woodcutting
  19. Those aren't so original, try using something WITHOUT numbers and WITHOUT 1337speak or such. Use a name generator if you have to
  20. Hell yeah... That's sick dude :XD: So it is true :-k edit: :3>
  21. Hyt, add me :
  22. Do I smell a lier...:-k Yeah :lol: Also :-k
  23. :o The account was created today... IT's your first post... :-s
  24. Antifire shields weigh 6+ kg, so it's not so good Why use rune full helm, if it lowers range attack and magic defense, sisnce you shouldn't attack melees anyhow (in f2p) Coif increases range attack AND magic defense, so it's better Bu t you're correct about the gloves :

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.