Macaroni Penguin

psudomorph

Has anybody else noticed this? On the main Runescape site, the picture next to the latest Behind the Scenes is called "macaroni_penguin.gif".

I understand the penguin (Jagex has had a slight obsession with them lately ::' ) but macaroni?!

Speculations? Ideas? Crackpot theories? :)

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png

Macaroni penguins are real things, this coming from a guy who likes penguins...They have "hair", which are actually crests. http://www.penguins.cl/macaroni-penguins.htm

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

when I was little, I loved "Scamper the Penguin"!!!!!

I like penguins. I saw them fight on Animal Planet. They were slapping each other with their wings.

"Dost hath not giveth thy name 'noob' to thy brethren...

...Or thou art must considereth thyself a noob as well."

That's new to me. Here, I was thinking Jagex had "gone around the bend" as they say over there.

Actually, my first thought was, who would make a penguin out of macaroni? My second thought was they'd lost it.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Maybe they've been to the Edinburgh Zoo lately...And have had their minds manipulated by penguins...Wait...Penguins would never do that... have an idea about a quest inolving penguins, I just need o do some final changes to it. I went to the aquarium today, and saw some penguins...Thy are NOT evil. They are GOOD.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Definetly a prelude to a future quest or summat.

Remember the sheep in Lumbridge? There's one that's actually two penguins in a guise.

And Here Be Penguins sounds like pirate speak. Pirate Penguins perniciously plot invasion of people places? Sorry, I tried my hand at alliteration and failed.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

If penguins did try to take over the world i will defiently help them. they are so cool.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-