Everything posted by Uula
-
Guide to Powerfletching
If you mean cutting the logs from a tree, I understand. But if you buy logs instead of unstrungs... That sort of cutting is useless IMO :-s :-$ Thanks for the compliment though!
-
New way to RC nats?
I've only been pked once or twice, and I've made probably 100k+ runes in the abyss so far. Just bring a 1-click tele device, works wonders for me
-
final fight in recipe for disaster... oh i need advice bad
Sigged :lol:
-
Reich's CW INSANITY Vids (All Uploaded)
Nice vids, it's not that ownage, you died pretty soon :-w
-
Dragon Pic: Coming Soon?
But that'd make it untradable. Why? Not all quest rewards are untradeable. All dragon weapons to name a few.
-
Just a small update on construction
Great news 8-) That's a lot of xp. You're too smart for us, Duke
-
Dragon Pic: Coming Soon?
Funny someone had exactly the same idea like 5 months ago :^o It's like the same thing now :ohnoes:
-
Not a Rant - A Ranting Explanation? Barrows, in any case.
Wow... I gotta try that =D>
-
Reading Forums a Killer?
I lost a red mask to a tree spirit 8-) And numerous times I've been close to losing another to an evil chicken
-
Members, 1 week of waiting
Nope, when you pay by mail, it tells you an address to somewhere in the U.S.. But anyway paying by mail is extremely insecure, it might never get there. Try credit card next time.
-
What do you want most? Skill wise
i want a dragon tinderbox 8-)
-
lol look at this glitch!
I think thats new.. It's been like that as long I can remember (Noticed it at least a year ago :| )
-
Old School! Post Your Pictures!
go in 1 to restore run energy..i remember the 1 in lumbridge :evil: No I thought you couldn't run on rsc? But the sleeping bags/beds were to restore fatigue, which worked like run energy, but with 100% fatigue all you could do is walk :? (not train any skill or anything) Haven't played much rsc :3>
-
Castlewars glitch? :(
So.. Did you die? Would be crappy if you got teled to Lumby withoutyour items :o
-
Overpriced new stores
They put one '0' too much in the script :lol: Those are basically *10 the normal price
-
Elf land tele! (not a actual teleport)
Tele Crystal Seeds came almost a year ago :^o
-
Prayers, port to port transport and improved Axe
I dug some old posts about the Dragon Axe... Found this Now that the dragon axe is better... That really could mean this :ohnoes:
-
dragon axe improvement!!!!!!!!
About 14.00 o'clock 24 time.. Or 2pm The actual dragon axe was released a couple of months ago when the Dagannoth kings were released, until now, they didn't have any use for them and had the same woodcutting speed as rune. "A couple of months"? More like 9 or 10 :P GOSH I want memb now :wall:
-
Fletching 13k Willows?
I assume you mean cutting logs into unstrungs... 5-6 hours? Fletch at castle wars bank if you have the logs already. If you dont have the logs, go to lumbridge, cut the 2 willows, make bows, and sell to the shop
-
The rudeness that has plagued Rs (not a rant)
And a whole lot of money, 98 prayer is not an easy task. :) And you need time to earn that money. :| Oh wait, that's not what we're supposed to discuss. Yes, I agree with the topic starter. =;
-
Maximum Weight Possible
I remember anti-dragonfire shield weighs 7kg or so... Lemme check Nope, just 6 :cry:
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Stringing rules. Fastest fletch exp for a good profit (rune darts are fastest I guess... But no good profit from those)
-
~~Need Advice On Fight Caves, Wheres Muggi When U Need Im~~
No doubt you can do it, I can with 84 range, 72 def, 60 pray. Your high def is a great advantage, also if you have enough cash to get the best possible equipment, that's even better. I used this, and I had no problems to get to Jad, and had plenty of pots (Still can't handle the healers though #-o ) So yes, you could easily do it
-
My luckiest Barrows run ever...
Soon someone will post their story of how they lost full Ahrims and Guthans :lol: But that's pretty nice.
-
Guide to make money by farming
very nice, gonna try this when/if i get p2p again : By the way, it's west, not east of port phasmatys :P