Everything posted by Uula
-
What was the first members quest you ever compeleted?
Druidic ritual or lost city *unsure*
-
~~ Your Skill Experience Per Hour ~~
You do!? Where? I get like 50k :^o at lv 99
-
Quick Clicking Guide
Very nice guide, the only downside is your fletching & herblore method: That way you have to move one unstrung to the bottom every time you bank, which is lots of time lost in the long run... Well I wrote a guide how to do it... Faster? :| Uular's powerfletching/herblore guide
-
Favorite Runescape Music peice
Sea Shanty2 \ Haven't had music on for 6 months though.
-
xomeone plz help
I agree he's a complete idiot for doing that, but I'm afraid there's nothing to do, unless he admits he's been a moron and gives you back them. I'll teach you a Homer Simpson wisdom Never trust anyone.
-
How do i get in llyeta?
Roving Elves aswell.
-
Where Do You Get a Black Scimmy From?
The taverly sword shop sells 2h's :wink:
-
How do i get in llyeta?
Just talk to Eluned or Islwyn south fom the tree gate, at the magic trees. Just sk them to start a quest or something, and they'll take you to Lletya and give you a teleport crystal \
-
Best looking NPC?
I don't get attracted to pixel people. Not even "What if?". Wewt 1st post by 1 second :)
-
How do they do it????? desert treasure
I just used magic pots to keep up my magic, and fire wave to kill him. It wasn't hard at all, got it on first try :|
-
RANDOM MEANS RANDOM !
Let's not start another flame war, but I'll just explain it to you like Leesters always does: ALL items from ALL monsters in RuneScape, DO HAVE their own "drop rate". Let's say this number for clue scrolls would be 1/200. Let's also say coins have a rate of 1/2 So when you kill this monster, a 200-side dice is rolled in the game, and ONE of the sides has a clue scroll on it. If the dice lands on the clue scroll, the monster drops one. If it lands on one of the 100 coin sides, you get some coins. The drop rate doesn't mean that if you kill 200 monsters you get a clue scroll, it means that every time you kill one, you have the same chance to get one as on the last monster you killed. Dices have no memory, you know There HAS TO be numbers for how high the odds are to get something, otherwise you would get every item evenly.
-
Legends Quest
I'm pretty sure you can, but i recommend training it to 50 anyway. You'll need it :P
-
Equipment for Fire cape
You can bring 1-2k rune arrows and pick up, although I'd recommend Crystal Bows, they're effective, you don't have to pick up anything, and it actually gets cheap in the long run. Just sell your Guthans and look here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=462229 It's the best guide ever made :anxious:
-
Best way to level from 50 to 56 agility?
Agility potion raises your agility by 3. If you want to train to 56 anyway, just get it to 52 at barbarian or Brimhaven, then go to wilderness course.
-
DRW- Death rune worshippers
Makes me think of Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter... A mentally disturbed teenager following some evil leader and doing everything he wants...
-
P2P Skill -> F2P Skill
Maple logs still are tradeable to f2p :wink: And yeah... I guess it'd have to be fletching if anything #-o
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Cutting sucks! Pro fletchers don't buy logs, (u)'s ftw! :3>
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Cutting sucks! Pro fletchers don't buy logs, (u)'s ftw!
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Cutting sucks! Pro fletchers don't buy logs, (u)'s ftw!
-
what lvl did you become a member at
71 I think.... With 93 woodcut :D (And 824 total)
-
Wierd things that have happneed to you
I wore a red mask when doing Desert Treasure. I died. I only die when I wear something I don't want to lose :|
-
what is YOUR view/opinion on arrow thiefs(no it isnt a rant)
Just get a crystal bow :wall:
-
Type your fourum name with your elbow!
uullarr 8-)
- the abc game
-
[ Poll ] Level 3 skiller or Skiller that gets all skills up?
Powernoobs FTW!