Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. LOL! That's awesome :lol: hmm... hyt ftl
  2. It's my favourite skill for some reasons: 1. Easy exp, total levels. A 99 :P 2. I can train it while listening to "Knalli ja Sateenvarjo"("Men From the Ministry" in finnish ;) ) as I don't have to think, or anything 3. It's a good way to get rid of logs, as I hate fletching :P
  3. IMO you're a skiller when you see yourself as one. YOU are the one that defines it, not a certain combat - total ratio or something else.
  4. Herblore, with INFINITE money =P~
  5. They said Hunting is coming the week after next. They said at the end of the month, and that would be 27th(or later) They normally don't release stuff before the time they've promised :P
  6. hospitals at dual arena :P \ a thin strip of leather is the best meele protection (veraks body) Verac's brassard is metal :S Though RL brassards are cloth.. 1:"Awmygawd I'm dying!" 2:"Don't worry, you aren't carrying anything valuable, you'll respawn over there..." 1:*DEAD* 2:"Wait, his body's still left! Maybe rl isn't like rs..." *goes emo*
  7. Yeah no Alt Gr letters work for me ( @, [ ], $....) gets annoying sometimes.
  8. Uula replied to wakka102's topic in General Discussion
    At the start of RSC the cap for a single inventory slot was a mere 65535 gp. I've never understood the reason for that either. :? 2^16-1=65,535 \ RSC was very early, one of the best though, Java based games at it's time. So it couldn't hold more than that :ohnoes:
  9. Also http://www.saam007.com/
  10. Uula replied to wakka102's topic in General Discussion
    Yeah, it is a pretty weird thing to limit. I guess you could say the same for the skills, why stop at 200M exp? I guess the only way to find out is to ask Jagex. I remember it being something like.... the integer limit in Java is 2^31-1= 2147483647
  11. If I have some spare change, and I see they aren't drug addicts, why not?
  12. maybe cos 120 is the other leet world :P
  13. Uula replied to wakka102's topic in General Discussion
    You are in-correct. I have a mate that was perm banned and you can still look him up in the highscores. What about Cursed_You, r2pleasent, Dukefreedom (Just a few well-known examples)
  14. Breakfast is a routine for me, and if I don't eat it, I just starve and feel sick till lunch. 4 toasts and a glass of O'Boy every day :P
  15. Uula replied to wakka102's topic in General Discussion
    I thought Matt258 was first to 200m cook :S
  16. Uula replied to wakka102's topic in General Discussion
    XxxNeoxxX7 is rank 4... And N0valyfe rank 2? That's messed up. I think Jagex said that it keeps counting "undisplayed" xp after 200m, that only shows up in the ranks
  17. Well, try having all ideal things close to the portal Kitchen & workshop close to dining room for con training Altar, glory, portal room close to entrance portal for fast barrows and RuneCrafting Study close to entrance portal for fast spell tablets.. etc
  18. More useful than many other 95+'s (herblore, crafting, firemaking, fletching...) Agility is used in most other runescape activities :wink:
  19. My poor wc slave outfit :3> Uular, P2P male
  20. Sure but that linked me to 'How-To Guide: Taking Screenshots and Posting Images' in advice section. Woops... http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=555090
  21. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516151 Maybe you could post there, to bump it, and provide your (better) version of the rc emote
  22. Very nice, 99 agility is one of the hardest for sure. I'll make sure to come to your party if I'm still awake :uhh: I can't believe you could write that much about your rs life :o Btw, click here for a guide to making & saving screenshots :)
  23. Almost seems like he made a new topic just to show off <- In the wrong forum Maybe someone should bump the topic with all gifs, so people wouldn't have to post these over again
  24. And keep an air gun close to you just in case :P Soft air guns work too.. 8-)
  25. Camel - Mystic Queen [Live]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.