Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. You can also get to relleka with a enchanted lyre. Besides you should not be able to tele everywhere in runescape, it would mess with the gameplay too much. The only place I think really really needs a tele to is canfis. It takes forever to get there. Ectophial or Kharyll with ancients. Or make a Kharyll portal in your house like I did \
  2. Lumbridge home port is even closer than draynor :?
  3. I don't want you to change the time, but you just called people idiots for no reason.
  4. I've never gotten over 20 tears :oops:
  5. Def! But str is better for abyss pking, although that's just for noobs who can't pk :-w
  6. Probably because it was included here So no need to bump this :wink:
  7. Firemaking. Something just makes me nolife it, got 1.15m xp without logging out the day I got 99 :-$
  8. you forgot firemaking in the easy expensive skills =/ I don't see it as a real skill *edits it in while no one's watching* :^o
  9. IMO slayer aswell. Although Zzzamorak has 51 slayer at 3 cbt... But let's say divide slayer xp by like 10 :P Also mage is trained in noncombat... So subtract only if it your combat is mage based?
  10. 2^31-1 = 2,147,483,647 to be exact
  11. Camo costing ~100 gp Compared to a ring costing 4m?
  12. Easy/cheap: Hunter Woodcutting Fishing Mining Agility Thieving Melee Cost basically nothing, and the materials gotten pay for the tools. Easy: Fletching Cooking Both require some cash to start it, but when you've started, you can get a pretty good 150k+ xp per hour in both FAST!/expensive skills: Herblore Construction Prayer Smithing Firemaking Require a lot of cash to start, but are very fast when you have cash. Hard skills: Slayer Runecrafting Farming Are moderately slow to train even with infinite money.
  13. It takes money and with only 300 people it may cost more than they're getting. It's more like 1000+ people, not all are logged in at once... I think $5,000 a month should be enough to run 2 RSC servers?
  14. Er... I'd rather play chess :anxious: Cause your not hawt like me. Hawt ppl play football/rugby (If your European) :P I can see how I would play chess sometimes.. Like when you pull your hamstring :x Actually hawt people tend to play soccer/the real football, or snowboard. I play the guitar.
  15. WOAH! :!: Wasn't expecting mine to work, but it does \
  16. Didn't they already do this? I remember they deteled everyones rsc account that hadnt logged on in a certain amount of time and they removed it from f2p. Yes, they are cutting down on it... If you haven't logged in for the last 6 months I believe, you can't play... I still could play after that update, but not anymore :(
  17. My BEST friends play this game. It's not on christmas idiot. Geez read? Most scandinavians celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve from like 5 PM and on... Including myself From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Eve Don't call people idiots for not being english or Latin american
  18. That's just the sticky that was unstickified a little late :-w
  19. Your sig looks like the nolifer in the South Park WoW episode =P~ I think the reason is that many people nolifed the first few days, and take it easier now... And yes, hunting is very easy.
  20. Cook-x! That was great, got like 4 mazes cooking that day :^o
  21. Smellysocks already posted a pic here
  22. I just wonder what that commercial would look like. Runescape doesn't really have any great graphics to show off, unless they hax like they do on some pics in the KB :3>, it's just cheap and easily accessible.
  23. nvm, I'm an idiot. Holy Monk was saying it generically, like "Hey guys" when you talk to girls :-w Freshwacka! You hawt.. Hunter noob! Just kidding! :wink: I'm going to catch you one day.. Nice Hunter lvl also. Imps in Boxes are cool. 8-) I'm an idiot ffs!
  24. Nvm I'm an idiot
  25. Marked the 2 different spots here:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.