the future of rsc?

player_72985

i would like some predictions on the future of runescape classic. personally, i dont think jagex will keep it going that much longer because there really arent that many people playing it. there were less than 300 total this morning, and that seem hardly enough to keep it running

There are 10 types of people in the world:

-Those who understand Binary

-Those who dont

2utre3s.gif

its been dead ever since rs2 came out. It Really doesnt matter what they do to it at this point. It had its fun times :) .

classic was fun tho and they wouldnt delete everyones acountj ust like that
Didn't they already do this? I remember they deteled everyones rsc account that hadnt logged on in a certain amount of time and they removed it from f2p.

its been dead ever since rs2 came out. It Really doesnt matter what they do to it at this point. It had its fun times :) .

Didn't they already do this? I remember they deteled everyones rsc account that hadnt logged on in a certain amount of time and they removed it from f2p.

Yes, they are cutting down on it... If you haven't logged in for the last 6 months I believe, you can't play... I still could play after that update, but not anymore :(

Uula.png

ppl will always play RS1 even you dont think they would i would play if i had a chara that was in the 6months

id rather play that then Rs2 but since i cant i play rs2

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

It will stay...

It only takes like 2 servers to keep it running and it looks good on the market for having 2 massive online multiplayer games.

It'll be around for sometime yet.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

Yes it really makes me mad that they deleted my RSC account. I barely fell behind the deadline too. Had I known that it was going to happen I would have logged in to save my account.

RSSIGGIESMALL.JPG

Guthix Gladiators!

bleak

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

One day, rsc is going to be gone. there will be so few players that jagex decides to do away with it all together. However, before it is done, i think they will transfer the accounts to rs2 just in case anyone still wants to play on that account.

One day, rsc is going to be gone. there will be so few players that jagex decides to do away with it all together. However, before it is done, i think they will transfer the accounts to rs2 just in case anyone still wants to play on that account.

they wont let them come to rs2 they said that when rs2 was launched that this was there only chance to switch, and also if there were so lil ppl playing that they decieded to close there would be so lil ppl playing to be pointless to move them

also the only ppl playing classic are people that like classic and dont like rs2 its want to stay classic members, they would be rs2 members if they wanted to be

legends2.jpg

w00w00 im still one of the few rsc accounts still around :P

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

It takes money and with only 300 people it may cost more than they're getting.

It's more like 1000+ people, not all are logged in at once...

I think $5,000 a month should be enough to run 2 RSC servers?

Uula.png