This has really put me off RS

Flame_guy3

I'm playing Runescape on my desktop just to say at the time this happened.

I was just playing RS casually when someone rings the doorbell so i answer it, and i didnt recognise him so i said,

"Who are you?"

"Hey, err i know this might be weird but i saw you playing Runescape through the window and i was wondering what level you were?"

Me (in my head): Is this kid for real?

(slam door in his face)

Now dont tell me that isnt weird :shock:

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get what the big deal is..So what? He saw you playing rs through your window. You must have big windows or something, when im riding in the car im typically looking around or when I'm walking down the sidwalk I'm looking around too, he was just curious. I'd have gladely answered his question :-s

If it bothers you then keep your windows shut.

I wouldnt have done the same thing but if there was a kid playing in a public place and I was nearby I'd probably aproach him/her.

I wish my friends played runescape, none of my real life friends play anymore and none of them were very good (strongest was in the 70's or 80's for cb and a very low skill total)

Watch his neighbor be some filthy-rich 126 p-mod

haha, that would be too cool.

'well I was just wondering what lvl you are because I got some spare phats and stuff if you want some?'

:-w

boratto.jpg

11 year old kid = lvl 126 p-mod i dont think so, (i think thats his age anyways) and secondly he definitely aint my neighbour my neighbour is a crazy granny on one side and drug addict on the other... i dont thnk an 11 year old kid is either :P

11 year old kid = lvl 126 p-mod i dont think so, (i think thats his age anyways) and secondly he definitely aint my neighbour my neighbour is a crazy granny on one side and drug addict on the other... i dont thnk an 11 year old kid is either :P
not necessarily :P :^o

Plus, he was 11, I mean 11 year olds wouldnt know any better. They are generally curious and dont fully understand privacy issues yet.

i agree..... Some 11 year olds are actually smart........ :thumbsup:

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

lol, that is weird. Common who would knock on someones door just to find out the combat lvl of a player, who he doesn't know anything about. For all he know's you could have kidnapped him :ohnoes:

That's my thought anway ^_^

I don't think 11 year-olds are allowed to play RS - they gotta wait 2 more years =;

You should report him

77yLQy8.png

Plus, he was 11, I mean 11 year olds wouldnt know any better. They are generally curious and dont fully understand privacy issues yet.

i'm 13, and when i was 11 i would never just randomly ring on a doorbell and ask a question like that, unless of course i was playing knock a door run ask the time :P

I don't think 11 year-olds are allowed to play RS - they gotta wait 2 more years =;

You should report him

There aint a report abuse button irl.

I don't think that is odd. I have people walk up to me in my college computer lab all the time that are curious about what I am playing, or want to know what lvl I am and stuff. I politely answer the questions and they are usually on their way after that.

Be happy you were just playing the game. I have had people walk up on me when I was looking at something more, interesting -cough-.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D