This has really put me off RS

Flame_guy3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem like a bit of a jerk. Slamming the door in his face? You reacted as if he was a Jehovas Witness(SP?). I mean, show some respect. If a random person came to my door I would reply "105-95 rc, maybe i'll see you on."

i agree, he was just curious, if u approach a runescape player irl ud probably say the same thing. slamming the door was kind of rude, hes only 11 years too (probably younger).

*? Stalking? Spying?

He glanced through a guys window. Until we get a floor plan of the guys house, we can pretty much assume that there's a large, unobstructed window on the front of his house, and the computer sits opposite it.

Seriously, stop supporting the guy being a complete *.

erm yeah it is true... but... still would you ask me my combat lvl when you didnt even know me.. :-k i think not.

Rofl, so before you can ask the big combat question you feel one needs to get to know one self and develop a relationship. Only when a solid friendship has been formed are they then able to ask "what combat lvl are you."

Lmao, dude get real. He meant no harm.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

i dont see it that big of a deal. i would think it was odd...but i'd answer his question. if he was 11...seein that im 15 (almost 16 :D) i would have answered his question...or told him i was like 120 mod with all phats and then tell him he is unworthy....well i would find it funny ::'

Ralvn.png

Stalker alert!*SIRENS*

Lock your dors, close your blinds, and hide under your bed for the next week...

Kidding. I wouldn't of slammed the door in his face... I woulda told him that its rude to look into people's windows, and then slam the door in there face!

brandonssx.png

You seem like a bit of a jerk. Slamming the door in his face? You reacted as if he was a Jehovas Witness(SP?). I mean, show some respect. If a random person came to my door I would reply "105-95 rc, maybe i'll see you on."

That made me laugh SO HARD, solely because I've done that to them :P

Hmm..., It's a bit freaky that he looked THROUGH your window, that is a bit stalky.

You could've said something like:

Erm, not very polite to look through people's windows.

Combat [Enter cmb level here], and next time, don't look through my [insert

vulgar adjective here] windows

Next :D, THEN SLAM THE DOOR IN THE [Vulgar possessive adjective] FACE!

[EDIT] Found this really funny

Haha punch him and he goes "WHOAH NICE STRENGTH"

bloodelf-1.jpg

I tell the truth even when I lie.

I hate it when im playing rs at a library and some random kid walks up behind me and starts watching me play, its so anoying/kinda awkward, but anyway this one time i went to the local library and i walk in start looking for the book i need for a class and this dude looks up from his studying and is like, Hey! its fearspudgod!! whats up man, lol meanwhile im thinking who the hell is this guy! after a few seconds of blank stares i walk away. very weird moment.

I dont get what the big deal is..So what? He saw you playing rs through your window. You must have big windows or something, when im riding in the car im typically looking around or when I'm walking down the sidwalk I'm looking around too, he was just curious. I'd have gladely answered his question :-s

If it bothers you then keep your windows shut.

I wouldnt have done the same thing but if there was a kid playing in a public place and I was nearby I'd probably aproach him/her.

I wish my friends played runescape, none of my real life friends play anymore and none of them were very good (strongest was in the 70's or 80's for cb and a very low skill total)

if i were you i'd be proud to say my level

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

I don't think that is odd. I have people walk up to me in my college computer lab all the time that are curious about what I am playing, or want to know what lvl I am and stuff. I politely answer the questions and they are usually on their way after that.

Be happy you were just playing the game. I have had people walk up on me when I was looking at something more, interesting -cough-.

Oh you lucky little turd!!

my college has an no games policey for all thier computers... We have like 2 computers down in the student section but other then that... :notalk: :wall: Very frustraiting as i have quite a bit of layover from one class

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I hate it when im playing rs at a library and some random kid walks up behind me and starts watching me play, its so anoying/kinda awkward, but anyway this one time i went to the local library and i walk in start looking for the book i need for a class and this dude looks up from his studying and is like, Hey! its fearspudgod!! whats up man, lol meanwhile im thinking who the hell is this guy! after a few seconds of blank stares i walk away. very weird moment.

Lol, I get awkward moments like that (not Runescape related though). I used to be the fastest kid in my grade of like 1000 kids in my old middle school, so I'd always get random people in the halls saying hi to me, or doing basically what that guy did to you, and I'd have no recollection of ever even seeing their face let along knowing who the hell they were lol...pretty awkward :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

i got my roomate addicted and he became level 30 in 2 days...

lol, he's so jealous of my high level (96) \'

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

Relax, the kid was just curious. You could have made a friend who plays or something, don't be so wary in the future.
Quite a few of my best mates irl already play so i dont need some... weird kid looking through my window trying to make friends with me :| maybe its different to you but i dont make friends with people looking through my window asking for a combat level it wouldve turned into him asking for gp too..

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

Relax, the kid was just curious. You could have made a friend who plays or something, don't be so wary in the future.
Quite a few of my best mates irl already play so i dont need some... weird kid looking through my window trying to make friends with me :| maybe its different to you but i dont make friends with people looking through my window asking for a combat level it wouldve turned into him asking for gp too..

Yeah, can't say I would make friends like that at all either. Okay, so you don't need the friends, just politely tell him to mind his own business and say goodbye. Slamming doors shut in people's faces is almost on par with looking through people's windows.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I'm pretty stunned by this story. I cant play RS at school, but some of my friends who are younger than me always like to call me Potter Pkr lol. It got annoying but now my friend is into a gardening game now. *sigh* He would of loved farming on RS, but he wasn't a member.

Just maybe close curtains or blinds if you can to stop watching your neighbours play?

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Watch his neighbor be some filthy-rich 126 p-mod
11 year old kid = lvl 126 p-mod i dont think so, (i think thats his age anyways) and secondly he definitely aint my neighbour my neighbour is a crazy granny on one side and drug addict on the other... i dont thnk an 11 year old kid is either :P

just be glad it was a nosey kid knocking on your door then not ur friendly drug addict neighbour... :ohnoes: