Everything posted by Uula
-
Alching a blue H'ween Mask
It's not 'just pixels' after putting in hours of work to get that flashy mask that you've always wanted to show off... Then it's all of a sudden GONE! Why do we play this game anyway? It's not like ANY of it can benefit you in real life, other than learning new a word or two every now and then. People have different objectives and goals in the game, for some people it could be getting 2277 total, for others maybe getting a blue mask. No matter what, you still put all your effort on it, and if you suddenly lose it... No, that's not funny. Imagine your account getting banned, you wouldn't be very happy, would you? RS is meant to be played for having fun, and fun can be defined differently by different people... [/off topic] Sorry for your loss, set yourself a new goal and you'll be up there again soon :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
10th page ftw
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Sometimes, but normally it's pretty dead. Earlier there were 3 exactly level 90's, and one of them tried pking me for... yeah well, an hour or so. But other times it's just dead... i'm not sure if it's better than normal servers, but for me it's totally lag-free.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
So... That's ONE level down, 10 to go. It's a start after all. 200k xp since I started
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
1 to go tbh
-
Play runescape with tip.it chat!
When going to german servers it apparently can't keep it in the same frame, and the irc+calc close down.
-
Sanfew serum cure all ??????
Disease? :? #-o (is it that orange-ish splash i sometimes see at cw bank?)
-
What does Runescape Lack out of a game?
If it's 2x faster AND 2x faster energy, there's no reason to have both... Still the same energy drain per square moved :-k It'd have to drain like 25% energy for a certain amount of squares, just to give you a slight advantage from the follower.
-
Jagex Messing Up The Fight Caves
Saradomin brews, one of the 3 main potions used for fight caves... max hp with them is 116 or 117. I'm sure it's a bug, that would be a MAJOR change... after this long without changes, and without a good reason or even an announcement... Nah, it HAS to be a bug.
-
What does Runescape Lack out of a game?
The current content is automatically downloaded to your computer for easier access the following... That's why the game loads slower the first time you load it after a new update. If you ever look at your processes, you can find runescape alone taking over 100kB memory.... Anyway... What really is lacking in runescape is the graphics... Obviously. Althought I am happy with the current graphics, I can see how it would help getting new players. But yes, this game is already made to the limits of Java programming (not that I know anything about java...)
-
Ever wonder where "Chinchompas" come from?
News from the chinchilla frontline... This might prove the statement: Chinchompa+schlingchilla=chinchilla+schlingchompa
-
My second Fake Attempt
I like how the cape turns realistically :)
-
Guide to Powerfletching
- HUGE mistake... now I know [high ranked player] feels.
Nice edit McGuff... but the right word would be "high ranked" or "famous", not "high leveled", as someone with hp cape probably already is high level... :P- HUGE mistake... now I know [high ranked player] feels.
The morning I got 99 thieving, I got like 3 emote requests instantly... But when I became f2p for 2 weeks after that, I was asked only a few times... Maybe they've seen the emotes so many times it's nothing cool anymore :| But yeah, on world 1 it just might cause problems...- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
For the last 3 weeks I've been just too bored/lazy to rc at all... But finally I feel I'm getting the glow back, so expect me to go hardcore again this week. But no promises!- The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned because actually I would.- The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for not realising the fact it's actually a great reason for banning you.- .:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot
Ahhh I missed yer party, was playing Jones in the Fast Lane with my bro and his friend :o Big grats though :D- Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Blogscape is the busiest forum here, and you have a reason for your bumps... So no problem there, I guess. Well... I realised I haven't posted on this blog yet, tbh I didn't even know about it... But I'm sure you can get that 99 soon, you don't even need my luck wishes... But I'll say it anyway: Good luck Deiophobus!- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Updated first post with a nicer layout... [hide]These hide things are great[/hide]- Ever wonder where "Chinchompas" come from?
For some reason I thought of Finding Nemo then... :) ewwwww. I am never pking with Monkfish ever again I guess you'd rather want some sharks... ...or some lobsters Nah, baked potatoes perhaps? Think again- Your top 5 stats and why?
99 woodcut fletch cook firemaking thieving Easiest noncombat 99's.- The Firemaking Guide of Greatness
I would say the lumby store is better, but what would I know.. I haven't been at rimmington :S The only thing that is different from the tip.it guide is the firemaking spots guide... But it's all a little too spaced anyway. You have very small paragraphs, which might look neat, but... Sometimes it doesn't, and here it really doesn't... You could combine the images to one, like this:(btw i did this image about a year ago)- Relationship between skills and personality?
No, it means you are or will be abusive to your spouse. I laughed in real life at that :lol: :lol: I'd like to see you laugh some other way :-k but indeed it often is the str dominative people who go "lol def n00b i wna fite 1on1 u **** teamer f u lol"... But not the good pures. More like the miniclip kids who come and think str is teh 0wn4ge, while the three actually are pretty much equal. - HUGE mistake... now I know [high ranked player] feels.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.