Everything posted by Uula
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Which name do you want on the pic?
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Haven't played AT ALL today, in fact I spent much of the day playing FFIX and trying to set up an ability list for it :anxious:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Troy & Zwart, please take the same type of screenshots as everyone else.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Doesn't matter! Send one in anyway! : I sent my picture into your gmail account a few days ago. Why isn't it in there yet? I even cut it for you. :( I thought I'd let the thread die down a little so I have time to update the pic. It takes more work than you think with managing all the pictures, and I have other things to do. Don't worry, you'll be on the next row probably ;)
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Radiohead - Paranoid Android
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
just lazy
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Updated, editing first post with pics up to 3rd row now
-
How To Become A Master Thief: 1 - 99 Thieving Guide!
The problem is, when people find one good way like pyramid plundrer, they don't want to try out anything else. I have personally never even seen a menaphite thug although I do have 99 thieving, which I trained at pyramid plundrer all the way from 66. I'll have to disagree with your training methods, since I haven't tried them and won't make a new account member just to try :lol: Well written guide, although I don't like the content.
-
Guide of Runescape Maximums [Updated to 09062007] Retired
According to the knowledge base, the 3rd age mage hat gives +8 magic defense as opposed to +7 of the bear head currently listed for best magic defense.
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Mario is high :-s
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Updated first post for today... Don't know if anyone cares though. :-k
-
Dragon Slayer
Elvarg is a female :wink: I did it at lv 38 with full addy and some rune weapon I think, and used just like 10 lobs :-s
-
How old is your character in human years?
And you also have 13 posts and posted this 13/4 :uhh:
-
99 Major Acheivements in Runescape [Organized]
You still are alive? I've missed you
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
In your case it's not needed, as you managed to get a high quality .jpg :o
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Deio said he can do 1900+ :-s
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
4 rows full now, updating pic soon. Buzz, something happened and it got saved as .jpg, try again with imageshack... Oh, your filename appears to be "somethingPNG.jpg, just save as something.png, that should work :S but don't save the jpg pic again, that won't help
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Yes, I didn't have time to do that. I'll do it for the next update
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
- The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
(02:10:13) *** [ COMPARE ]: mordendravid is 1 runecraft level higher than Uular. mordendravid has 399,999 more runecraft exp than Uular. What's happening :o- Money per hour!?
I can make about 2500 nats per hour, which means 450k PROFIT when subtracting ess and super energy prices. But if the ess and pots would be free, that's a nice 750k without double nats =P~- How old is your character in human years?
28,571428571428571428571428571429- The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Buzz9, take a screenshot of your character standing normally, not of the equipment inteface.- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:lol:- The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
The deadline really is at new year, the pic will always be 'complete', but if there's more to add, it will be added. But no more will be accepted after Dec 31st' Dalcyte, I'll cut the pic for you in seconds Gold tiger, I just tried that, and noticed it still isn't small enough. The names would be way too tight together. - The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.