Everything posted by Uula
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
I was hoping for something cooler. :(
-
Bpk!? No Way!
Hello there :) Get that herb 99, it's about time Weren't you 99 thief when we were training together? Because then that was in February... :?
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Your smith is that low? :shock: And you still have that sig.. it's not even good -.- (maybe it's just because that pm was from me)
-
Where's SaidinWoT? Weekly Tracking Reports
:cry:
-
Jard Y Dooku's NEW Ultimate Monster Examine Guide v3.0
Finally Jad's REAL max hit. Nice job
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:)
-
90 Runecrafting baby! - Woot!
Very nice, grats :) I'll be getting 90 sometime this or next week probably, and 91 next weekend... I wish :oops: H Rassy is in my clan btw, Supreme Skillers \ Oh, you need to update your sig too
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I bet he just added everyone from SS forums :P
-
Look what i found in the water !
nooo you can't be serious! :| Grats, I still can't fish monks... only because I can't enter that fishing colony
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Actually about 34.5m now :P Oh, and ANOTHER level!
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
You own me in way too many skills :cry:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Of course I'll party :-$ Forgot to post the pic :wall:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Yeah I use the abyss, watch my vid for some tips ;) Call_2_Glory, add me and we could rc together sometime :) In other news, I finally achieved one of my major goals, the red halloween mask! This time I'll try not lose it :oops:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Sorry for not updating the pic for a while, I think I'll try get around to it soon, hopefully this week. I have to keep up with the last couple of weeks at school -.-
-
half of a key
Around 20-30k. Also, everything that drops gems also drops half keys and dragon shield halves.
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
And... just because I'm nolifing today, I'm gaining some more rank in this race. I COULD pass Saidin tonight. Also, Freakmau is another guy I'm racing :wink:
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
Just posting my 2 latest levels... I've been catching up a lot this week, I think \
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Holy hell, lots of pics :o Nice con, get 70+ tho
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Quad posting ftw!! Leaving on Friday to my uncle's wedding in Finland, will be back on Monday afternoon/evening
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
wewt... finally something worth posting. My first rc pker pk! He was carrying a whip too, but protted 72 def+86 range > rune pures \
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
? Were you intending to say something? Anyway, I'm getting seriously worried that my picture isn't up there, and I posted it ages ago. :( Do you want me to post it again? Don't worry, you'll be there. I just haven't updated for ages :-w
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
No need for that, but please take a new screenshot from the front.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Just a little lazy, waiting for more pics before updating...
-
~$~ RuneScape Survey #2 ~$~ 21 questions!
1. Whats your favorite agility course? Werewolf 2. Whats your favorite Combat skill? Ranged 3. Whats your favorite NON combat skill? Firemaking or runecrafting I think 4. Wheres your favorite place to fight? Your or your friends house, dueling arena, c wars, or fight pits? Fight? 5. Wheres your favorite palce to cut yews? Yews? Random questions... 6. Favorite place to cut willows? Draynor! 7. Favorite place to cut magics? Ew. 8.Do you farm a lot? Uh, farm what? Hair? 9.How many pures do you own? What type? Pointless, 0 10.What monsters do you fight for clue scrolls? ^Fight? 11. What do you like to do with your friends? (mini games/fighting etc) Runecraft if anything. 12. How do you craft? (jewelry crafting armor etc) I craft runes. 13. Favorite place to mage? Seriously what's up with this survey? I guess I'll have to answer teleing to nat buyers; normally from edge. 14. Do you like graphical updates better or quest updates? Neither. 15. What new skill would you want to have? A survey-making skill. 16. Where do you usually make friends? (games fighting monsters etc) In real life 17.Do you have to look at a guide for an easy quest? Yep 18. If you could have any Combat skill at 99, what would it be? Ranged, if I have to choose. 19. If you could have any NON combat skill at 99. what would it be? Tough one... I'd like smithing actually. 20. Do YOU own a quest cape? Nope! 21. Do you own a fire cape? Fire... making.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
It looks weird, did you try resizing it or what? Get a new one, please Not the easiest pic to cut out, I need one on a one-coloured place Take it on the ground on some grass or in al-kharid, that pic is obviously resized and not very high quality :wink: I'm not sure what you did, but it shouldn't be that small, try taking a new one on flat ground and don't resize it at all. :) Yep, thanks once again n8myton :) EDIT: woops, didn't mean to post this yet... but meh