Everything posted by Uula
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Haha :) Been busy with my girlfriend the past week... 76 con so far :
-
Reducing size without loss of quality in PS
Can this be done in The GIMP, at all?
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:-$ :-s O:) :-w :anxious: :wall: :twisted: :idea: :arrow:
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I'd say keep your santa and do the new ZMI thing for faster exp than FFL- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:) Quoted tbh- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Oh yay. Con owns- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Just a small update on what I'm doing right now... Getting herb, agility, mining and hunter 80, and farm 60 :) that should make my stats look pretty cool :- CLOSE
- 70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
Wrist, eyes, legs, fingers, bladder, liver, uhhh...ears? Gratz, even though I'm not too jealous of the 24h non-stopness though, I need sleep, I tihnk I'm more addicted to sleep than RS :P Everyone is. This was just one day, I don't do that all the time :P and far from non-stop- 70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
I am a skiller :o- 70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
Leathers are up to 1800-1850 ea these days :-X *opens stats page* *reads the stats row by row.... there! omg 94 rc!* All solo- 70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
Lost around 70m, bought green D-LEATHER, sold green bodies.- The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Finally got around to updating, after 4 months :P I did NOT post all rows yet, 2 more to come. I'll do those when I get some more material :P- 70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
You got it before I even started, so... You can't say we had a race or anything :P- Experience or Money?
After spending 70m on 99 crafting, I'd say exp. Although it took a big decision to sell purple to do that :oops:- 70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
We ate a nice Fondue dinner at 7 pm Otherwise they don't bother me too much on the days, I make my own breakfast/lunch- 70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
Heheheheheh I DID drink 8 red bull COPIES during the last 24 hours :P- 10 September 2007 Herbal remedies and Achievement Diary
Your efforts in herb Farming will also produce grimy herbs - giving you a small increase in Herblore experience as you clean them! Wewt!- 70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
Yeah, I know. But really, I wasn't going for a speed record or something, just wanted to get it done within the 8x24 hours :P For those who asked, 99 cost me about 70m with VERY varying prices, paying 1800-1900 each for leather and selling bodies 4400-4450 ea. The money definitely is worth the time saved :) Thanks to everyone else who posted too :)- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:lol:- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
None. Now I'll try do something else than play rs on the days... 99 rc is next on the list, so I'll be working on that.- 70-99 craft in 8 days; 94-99 in 24 hours.
2/9: 9/9: around 1 am 9/9: following midnight It's a big one for me... Last one was 81-99 thief in 8 days. This is just as big. I got 4597k crafting exp during the last 24 hours! :D Now free hands on school. And rcing. :ohnoes:- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
1st and last levels for sunday: Thank yous in 1st post :)- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Saturdays levels: If I can keep up the pace I should be able to get 99 before Monday :D - ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.