Everything posted by Uula
-
104Cmb | 1916 Overall | 87/99 Farming | 1 Summoning
Hiya bro Good luck with farming :thumbup:
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
OMG DUDE -[sS]BigSister- Uular has 3 less levels than Deiophobus77., but Uular has 22,397,401 more experience. :cry: I gotta get skilling
-
Which path to follow to get 99 thieving???
:ohnoes: I did 80-99 thief in a week
-
spiked climbing boots
They gotta be [bleep]ed =/ and I can't get the smith to [bleep]e them! I can't understand why either. I've done the stupid quest where I had to get [bleep]ed boots. Get a steel (or is it iron?) bar to the smith north of the burthorpe slayer master, along with the climbing boots. I have no idea what could be a problem :-k You could check your bank for an existing pair of them maybe? Not sure if you can have 2...
-
The Official Tip.it Rank Contest - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!!!
Sent mine... no idea if it was gramattically correct at all, but sure was catchy : And hey Tripsis, you haven't been in SS for months :P
-
January 2007 + 2008 200mil exp list- Interesting
I was more bored :( but yours looks nicer xD Oh, now new and ordered by exp change: [hide] Skill: January 2007 January 2008 Difference Overall 839 mil 1,140 mil 301 mil Cooking -8- -18- +10 Thieving -1- -7- +6 Range -0- (180m) -3- +3 Fletching -5- -7- +2 Defense -0- (150m) -1- +1 Attack -1- -2- +1 Woodcutting -0- (157m) -1- +1 Firemaking -1- -2- +1 Herblore -0- (76m) -1- +1 Hunting -0- (59m) -1- +1 Crafting -0- (43m) -0- (131m) 0 (88m) Smithing -0- (73m) -0- (158m) 0 (85m) Agility -0- (60m) -0- (133m) 0 (73m) Strength -0- (125m) -0- (188m) 0 (63m) Fishing -0- (77m) -0- (139m) 0 (62m) Mining -0- (86m) -0- (131m) 0 (45m) Farming -0- (48m) -0- (89m) 0 (41m) Construction -0- (21m) -0- (62m) 0 (41m) Hitpoints -0- (84m) -0- (124m) 0 (40m) Prayer -0- (50m) -0- (71m) 0 (21m) Magic -0- (75m) -0- (91m) 0 (16m) Slayer -0- (33m) -0- (40m) 0 (13m) Runecrafting -0- (157m) -0- (157m) 0 [/hide]
-
January 2007 + 2008 200mil exp list- Interesting
Started doing some and got a bit excited, ended up with this :P Skill: January 2007 January 2008 Difference Overall 839 mil 1,140 mil 301 mil Attack -1- -2- +1 Defense -0- (150m) -1- +1 Strength -0- (125m) -0- (188m) 0 (63m) Hitpoints -0- (84m) -0- (124m) 0 (40m) Range -0- (180m) -3- +3 Prayer -0- (50m) -0- (71m) 0 (21m) Magic -0- (75m) -0- (91m) 0 (16m) Cooking -8- -18- +10 Woodcutting -0- (157m) -1- +1 Fletching -5- -7- +2 Fishing -0- (77m) -0- (139m) 0 (62m) Firemaking -1- -2- +1 Crafting -0- (43m) -0- (131m) 0 (88m) Smithing -0- (73m) -0- (158m) 0 (85m) Mining -0- (86m) -0- (131m) 0 (45m) Herblore -0- (76m) -1- +1 Agility -0- (60m) -0- (133m) 0 (73m) Thieving -1- -7- +6 Slayer -0- (33m) -0- (40m) 0 (7m) Farming -0- (48m) -0- (89m) 0 (41m) Runecrafting -0- (157m) -0- (157m) 0 Hunting -0- (59m) -1- +1 Construction -0- (21m) -0- (62m) 0 (41m) Great job gathering all the info though, where is it taken from?
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
The names will come. And you are row 21 (6 from bottom), 7th person from the left.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
^ Just curious, did you get my email or pm with my corrected picture? (first one) Right, it's in my pm savebox, but the image is broken. Please reupload it ;) http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1848 ... tifsn0.png And pimper, yours is as far from the front as can be :uhh:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
I'll put you in if I don't find anyone missing to fill that gap :-k
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
I think I was left out 6th row from bottom, 4th person from the left 8-)
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Well the pic is pretty much done, but it still requires some finishing touches. Anyone who feels left out, POST, quoting your original post. Then I'll tell you why you haven't been added, OR in some cases add you to the pic if I've just happened to miss you. As you all know, all the honour goes to ME. \ Just kidding, none of this could've been done without YOU, all of you who posted pics and a few who helped me run the thread. And I guess the grand prize goes to The Valor, who started this almost two years ago and also helped me edit in some of this years pics :) There are around 435 people in this years pic, great job TIFers! And a cookie to the first who counts the exact amount :D (which I don't know, so it'd be appreciated really ) As for next years pic, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe I'll hand the job over to someone else, or just keep it to myself :uhh: . Or it could be done as a collaborative job, one person managing the thread and one making the pics, and one doing something else... what do I know. For the pics, I'm thinking of starting a new system. As we now have the equipment interface screen (which we did have this last year too but I decided not to use it for the sake of concistency), that could be used to take next years pics. Resons: * All come in the same size * All are taken from the same angle * All have the same background * It's impossible to use emotes I think that's good enough for now xD Also, there's been an idea floating around of posting this to jagex, for the players gallery. Any ideas how I could do this properly? The image size is a bit of a problem :-w Anyway, please comment whatever you feel like, I've put down dozens of hours on this. Although today I learned a much faster way to edit them :lol: OH. Anyone who's wondering where the names are... They're coming. And when they come, they'll have hundreds of errors. So watch out. /Uula R.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
I'm working on it now... gotta get the images transferred to a computer with Windows first >_>
-
Air running in F2p
Lucky syzygy who just got 99 rc :D Bet he went in a hurry when they announced unbalanced trades update
-
How long do you play RS for?
That's a good one. Password recovery still works though And as for my playing time, it's from 10 minutes to 6 hours... depending if I have something else to do, it varies.
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Nise wannabe
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
That was the last one :(
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Exceptional emo pose Just 'cause I got that shirt for christmas :oops: My little new year's celebration
-
Top 5 Favorite Bands Right Now.
Tool HIM My Chemical Romance Coheed and Cambria Pain of Salvation Happens to be my Last.fm top 5 :oops:
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Dragonforce - Through The Fire and Flames
-
new skill Trust
Especially since many of them still are [wagon]. YOU HAVE TO LEARN THIS: Levels or playing time do NOT have anything to do with trust.
-
snowball glitchy
Pm me ingame, I'll get you my craft cape :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Fanks Mirrawrr <3
-
Ummmm.....what is this?
How did it get connected with world 27 :? ? Well private server clients look like that :| I won't provide you with a server address tho :P
-
Ummmm.....what is this?
That's a private server client tbh :o