Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. ILY I better start training slayer again so I can give more of those. Welcome back Socc
  2. I thought that was 2006. And I said ever. Ok so you were just totally being random. Right. Replied to that, but forgot the "No, " before my sentence. I'm very sorry :(
  3. I thought that was 2006. And I said ever.
  4. Nah, I think it's been a great year. I don't mind these updates, I play the game as it comes. I think Pure Ess was the most horrible update ever
  5. You just chose my first day in ages when I have the chance to bump it myself ^^ Here comes... BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT IN AGES: LIEKOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. [hide]Guilds: Most useful guild: Fishing Most useless guild: Ranged Minigames: Minigame with the best reward: Pyramid Plunder Minigame with the worst reward: Castle Wars Most boring Minigame: Pest Control Most enjoyable Minigame: Games Room Best multiplayer Minigame: Castle Wars Best single player Minigame: Pyramid Plunder Quest: Quest with the best reward: Mountain Daughter for me. (bearhead for runecrafting >_<) Quest with the worst reward: n/a Most boring Quest: n/a Most enjoyable Quest: Recipe for Disaster Skills: Most useful skill: Runecrafting Most useless skill: Farming Easiest skill (to train): Cooking Most boring skill (to train): Mining Citys: Most useful city: Ardougne Most useless city: Lumbridge Others Best bank location: Edgeville Best RuneScape Music: Sea Shanty 2 Best Travel way (Like: Teleport, walk, gnome glider ect..) Running Best English fan site: Tip.It[/hide]
  7. Uula replied to Toad's topic in Questionnaires
    I dropped them recently when cleaning my bank. Only had one or two anyway. I got 90% of my woodcut exp before farming/in f2p, and I don't use Miscellania really.
  8. My very good rs friend ran off with blue & green masks. And I was lured for 210k essence a few weeks before the pure ess update (value before pure ess: 7.5m value after pure ess: 21m)
  9. Did 90-99 @ Yanille, now I prefer GE tho.
  10. Top 5: Woodcut (17,660,679) Fletching (17,236,185) Thieving (14,107,791) Firemaking (13,739,575) Cooking (13,268,957) all 99 in level. Sadly crafting is 56k below cooking >_> Fav 5: Runecraft (94) Crafting (99) Herblore (90) Woodcutting (99) Thieving (99)
  11. Definitely west!
  12. 63/159 My rs rank is 11,530 with 1874... I has gud friends That's what I get from being one of the lowest in the best skilling clan :oops:
  13. Heheee. I remember couple'a years ago when you alched your whip :lol: And fished sharks to get it back, right? 7m worth was it? *pretends know everything*
  14. Now assume again through his 35 agility. But sure, it won't be that hard either way :)
  15. You are using a skill to raise the value. Merchanting means you buy something cheap, and sell the exact same item for a higher price. At least that's my view.
  16. That's not merchanting, that's fletching. You could just aswell do that with runecrafting for way higher profits.
  17. They don't cost very much and can be resold when you don't need them any more. Just go with the best you can :wink:
  18. Great update. The prices just need some fine tuning
  19. Wait for it... :shame:
  20. Uula replied to mujammil's topic in Help and Advice
    The very highest possible amount in an hour lies around 1220. A decent average would to expect is 1100 :wink: (and yews/maples are way better, economically.)
  21. Uula replied to albal1234's topic in Help and Advice
    What Atronic said above, and for the spelling matter, it's spelled Kharyrll :P
  22. I thought there's 9 subquest + final battle, and the final battle requires all other subquests finished first... I haven't done the quest though, just the monkey part :XD:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.