What Do You Do When A Noob Follows You?

RayOxide

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take them to StoneHenge. Probably most popular.

That's mean.

I usually just teleport.

Sorry, but what is StoneHenge?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

wow that would be called luring...

i hate people who take lower levels to there death..

i just usally talk to them... and then ask to not follow me

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

That's mean.

I usually just teleport.

The place where you slay the Demon in Demon Slayer @ Varrock... I'm quite sure its StoneHenge

I dont need a siggy no moar.

But, I mean, when they keep following you even if you ask them not to, Even though its Luring, I bet even P Mods, And J Mods have done it, or are still.

That's mean.

I usually just teleport.

The place where you slay the Demon in Demon Slayer @ Varrock... I'm quite sure its StoneHenge

That's a bit cruel don't you think? :|

I would usually help them if they need any help. If they beg though I just either run or teleport away.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Yea, but teleporting is stupid. You might be at say, Edgeville, and you get like 4 noobs following you, so why would you teleport?

Furthermore, Its their fault if they annoy you so much. -.-

If what he's going to say is something that annoys me, then I will just plain ignore him. Otherwise if he's just asking questions, then i would just reply him. If he decides to call me autoer for basically not talking, then I will just simply ask him to "shut up".

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

If what he's going to say is something that annoys me, then I will just plain ignore him. Otherwise if he's just asking questions, then i would just reply him. If he decides to call me autoer for basically not talking, then I will just simply ask him to "shut up".

Yah. But what if they dont leave you alone? As I said I drag them into a dangerous area until they have nothing else to do but die or run, Or I world hop.

But, I mean, when they keep following you even if you ask them not to, Even though its Luring, I bet even P Mods, And J Mods have done it, or are still.

It's not luring... They seem to insist to following you, so it's their own responsibility. Luring is getting someone somewhere under false pretences. Which is not the case here.

I mostly ignore the noobs, but when I get the chance, I try to get them killed.

I just tell them ill brb, log on with my low level mage pure (41 mage ftw) and threaten them. if they continue to follow, ill tell them in going to the wildi. If they still follow, 1 hit ftw :P

Technically, thats not luring, as i did warn them :)

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Aristotle

VVVV Blog VVVV

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=742 ... highlight=

there are 3 things i do in such situations:

1) ignore them and carry on doing what i was doing, they'll get fed up eventually

2) if they follow me begging for things like money i just say a plain "NO", usually gets them away

3) if i happen do be near a "dangerous" area i just go there until i succeeded in scaring them away, this is not luring, luring is when you say something like "follow me for a drop party" and take them to somewhere dangerous where they would die, but in this case they are insisting on following me so it is their fault. I do this very very rarely though