What Do You Do When A Noob Follows You?

RayOxide

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pet noob, enslaved noobs..... sounds like a great idea. If there were such things, I would have gotten a zamorak full long ago.

I like the one on the begging levels. hmm........ "congratulations!! you Just advanced a begging level! Your begging level is now 99!" "You can now speak advanced gibberish" "You are now a master of begging! talk to the beggar king at the beggar palace to get you begging cape and the official hobo uniform for beggars"

Ignoring all the way.

You can usually spot a noob with telltale signs like poor grammar, or poor spelling in general, leet speak with the purpose of looking cool (although I think that's getting less common these days). Sometimes they start following you before they've even said a word, and then you can almost predict the next words they say are "Can I buy/have your armor?" or "Do you got any stuff I can have?", etc, etc. The most annoying type of noob I'm encountering at the moment are the high levelled hunters who log onto the patch I'm currently trapping, try stealing my chins, then when they realise I completely own them, they have the cheek to call ME the noob, and log out.

If someone displays these signs I usually avoid talking to them altogether, or just give simple direct responses like "Yes", "No" or "Idk". Only when they prove otherwise that they're either a normal player, or a poor newb who really does need some help, will I give him or her the time of day 8-)

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

I just keep walking, they eventualy leave.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I just keep walking, they eventualy leave.

exactly, you don't need to be rude they ussually need help and if their begging just keep saying no. I dont really find it that irritating.

deathnotesignature.png

N: Phr33 s700F5 pl00x0rs!= Ignore

N:Where'd you get that bazooka(Fixed device)= Mourning's End part 1.

N:Can u tak m 2 var0k!!!= Umm...

Depends on the situation. And tbh, you're the only noob there if you lure newbies to the wizards because they asked a simple question...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

N: Phr33 s700F5 pl00x0rs!= Ignore

N:Where'd you get that bazooka(Fixed device)= Mourning's End part 1.

N:Can u tak m 2 var0k!!!= Umm...

Depends on the situation. And tbh, you're the only noob there if you lure newbies to the wizards because they asked a simple question...

And you're the noob that thinks I drag them into StoneHenge if they ask a question. -.- I help. Begging, I don't take it

I dont need a siggy no moar.

if they ask for help nicely i usually help if they are rude or beg i say "me no speakith no englesh"

im not crazy everyone else is!!! unless im wrong

if you give a noob a muffin he will probaly ask for another and butter

scammees always believe the scammer nothing you can do

found out a new fun thing to do:

noob: phr33 st00f pl0x

me: ok

*trade*

me:*acept*

noob:*acept*

me: there you go gave u bank space

8-)

haha..

If someone's following me, I just go to the bank and go up and down the stairs... the ignore list helps too

...|>..

.\.|>..

I usually just ask them why they follow and answer their questions...

If they are annoying, beg or follow too long I just go walk near some agressive monsters or the Wilderness :P

Or log out or teleport.

badqualitysiglc7.gif

^......................Click For Highscores Of Micha499!......................^

..............94+ Combat - 239+ Quest Points - 1434+ Total.............

well I just respond with complete and total honestly to everything they ask. BUT I NEVER tell them I'm getting irratated or annoyed cause if you show it, they know that they are winning in the fight for "PHR33 G333P33p33z PL0X!"

backword821.png

let them follow me into a house, then i'll take 1 step out of the house so the noob is still inside but i'm outside. Then i just simply close the door and run away seeing the noob trying to follow me but just "sliding" across the wall O:)

Nice one!! =D>

I just ignore them... :-s

I follow them too. Our characters start "dancing" and after a while the noob gets bored and leaves me alone.

Or take them to the wilderness, I do that when he is REALLY bothering me.

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...