Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. Kemios beats the Wyven by a few centimeters.
  2. Umbra- The little people are now very scared and scurry around for a few minutes before getting your armour.
  3. Ares- 'The Nyseer were unplagued by war or other great social upheaval, instead we just joined together until our whole race was a single, peaceful, agrarian, super-community. Then the Humans came...and well...drove us from our homelands. We set up our homes here and have been here ever since. Which is probably all I know about it...we don't like to talk about it too much.'
  4. Kemios flies back to the castle.
  5. Umbra- "Armour in Stores. Powerful Armour. Not Good."
  6. Igos- New Exile seems to be slowly dying, with their leader never around the town just seems to have lost the driving force behind it.
  7. Umbra- "Noo!" Shouts one of the little people "Not yours! Master be mad!"
  8. Ares- 'Its pretty confusing, but I think it is helping. I think one of the elders might have a book on our history, but they are very strict with who they show it to...Not sure why. I am not sure there is anything we can do to help though, with the Eastern Lands...If they have pink skin, like yours, then I guess we will be kind of easy to see.'
  9. Ares- He writes back 'Thanks, it took so long to practice that one word, I don't know how you do it!"
  10. Igos- 5 minutes.
  11. Umbra- 5 minutes or you can wait less if you like?
  12. Ares- He opens the door and smilies, then says 'Hilow'
  13. Umbra- The room seems to be a forge/smithy, with racks if Iron and Steel swords, as well as shields, arrow heads and nails.
  14. "I can only suggest that you put up a notice on the noticeboard, hopefully someone will spot him....Pretty distinctive features if I remember..."
  15. Umbra- You can't seem to see it.
  16. Archarnis- "Its all good, looks to be a good harvest this year. Have you found that Kemoss character yet?"
  17. Umbra- As you enter the Armoury you see four people, all the same hight, but about 3/4s of a normal person. They all wear long brown cloaks and seem to be hammering metal on anvils. The Guard waits outside.
  18. Umbra- "Good... Now you may go. You(pointing at a guard) take him to the armoury. We shall talk when you are reaquainted."
  19. Ares- 15 minutes.
  20. Igos (Shop Owners) Around 6 in each, so 18 total
  21. Grim- Using just one digit in each, place the digits 1 through 9 in the squares in such a way that each vertical, horizontal and diagonal line adds up to 15. *** *** ***
  22. Umbra- He seems angry "Listen to me, boy, you will do as I say, or you shall do nothing. Now. Release him." The guard opens the chains that holds you. "Now kneel before me and give me your oath."
  23. Something to help him move faster, something to prevent death, to a limited extent, and something to amplify light magic. Ares- "I bring you the Cloak of Quicksilver, The Amulet of Regeneration and the Mirror of Void."
  24. Grim- +0.2 Ritualism You were constantly afraid of being attacked. As you carry on you come to a wall puzzle.
  25. Umbra- "No lasting loyalty then...Good. Your payment will be your life...Do my bidding and I will not kill you...I may even reward you. From time to time..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.