Everything posted by archimage_a
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I don't mind disbanding Abbysinia, I got the resources I needed so....
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Sorry, nothing to update. No one cared.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Meh. Poland decides not to invade anywhere, no one shows any real signs of interest beyond the suggestion so it goes nowhere.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Sigh. Well no vote opposed it so thusly happened. Where as in this case the moderators have opposed it and thus it has not instantly happened.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Thats true...although actually I brought guns from you which I then gave to guys and gals that I came to control subsequently because you wouldn't let me control Abbyina temporarily, insisting that I had to annex it or leave it alone...and knowing full well you wouldn't give me back any money I just carried on.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Well Sere if you want to just give Dusty a free ride then do it, otherwise I will apply the rules as per normal.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Actually I was watching QI while I waited for it to load so I have only just found out what it did.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Rules have changed, there is actually someone who is willing to enforce them now.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Rules dictate what I say happened happened, or else people could just go around proxying countries and conquering huge swathes of land.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Nah I don't mind.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Kk, I will work it out.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
So you haven't given them any weapons?- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Also what is the army being fielded?- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Yeah, I don't mind terribly I just want to make sure that I get their motivation right...if they are re-establishing their dominion they are not gonna set up provisional governments and what not they are just gonna conquer the area and beat up everyone that disagrees...If they are building a new empire they are going to conquer the land and try to prove that things are actually better under them than on their own, ie less beating up. Or are they just in it for what they can get out of it? Ie they go in, loot, rape and pillage then go home again.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Abbysina never controlled half of Africa...they are just going on a conquering spree because you gave them weapon?- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
So they are on some kind of nationalistic bent?- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Why was Poland taking over those places?- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Who knows... Suffice to say that I will interfer with stuff in Africa which could screw stuff.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Could do...it would depend entirely on what type of microb was used... if you can find one that can fit the bill then go for it, otherwise I would imagine not.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Well, up until Algae becomes totally unfeasible it should be ok.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Can people post any serious actions to me...- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Combining a saltpower plant and electrolysis... yes... A geodome is being prepared for the octopus, normal giant octopus eggs are being inoculated. I would say not...well, perhaps remotely...in the best possible circumstances...- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I am happy either way. If it turns out to be game breaking then I will fabricate some kind of fix-all.- The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Rocco-not for a while. - The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.