Everything posted by archimage_a
-
Dungeoneering
Kemios beats the Wyven by a few centimeters.
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- The little people are now very scared and scurry around for a few minutes before getting your armour.
-
Dungeoneering
Ares- 'The Nyseer were unplagued by war or other great social upheaval, instead we just joined together until our whole race was a single, peaceful, agrarian, super-community. Then the Humans came...and well...drove us from our homelands. We set up our homes here and have been here ever since. Which is probably all I know about it...we don't like to talk about it too much.'
-
Dungeoneering
Kemios flies back to the castle.
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- "Armour in Stores. Powerful Armour. Not Good."
-
Dungeoneering
Igos- New Exile seems to be slowly dying, with their leader never around the town just seems to have lost the driving force behind it.
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- "Noo!" Shouts one of the little people "Not yours! Master be mad!"
-
Dungeoneering
Ares- 'Its pretty confusing, but I think it is helping. I think one of the elders might have a book on our history, but they are very strict with who they show it to...Not sure why. I am not sure there is anything we can do to help though, with the Eastern Lands...If they have pink skin, like yours, then I guess we will be kind of easy to see.'
-
Dungeoneering
Ares- He writes back 'Thanks, it took so long to practice that one word, I don't know how you do it!"
-
Dungeoneering
Igos- 5 minutes.
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- 5 minutes or you can wait less if you like?
-
Dungeoneering
Ares- He opens the door and smilies, then says 'Hilow'
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- The room seems to be a forge/smithy, with racks if Iron and Steel swords, as well as shields, arrow heads and nails.
-
Dungeoneering
"I can only suggest that you put up a notice on the noticeboard, hopefully someone will spot him....Pretty distinctive features if I remember..."
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- You can't seem to see it.
-
Dungeoneering
Archarnis- "Its all good, looks to be a good harvest this year. Have you found that Kemoss character yet?"
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- As you enter the Armoury you see four people, all the same hight, but about 3/4s of a normal person. They all wear long brown cloaks and seem to be hammering metal on anvils. The Guard waits outside.
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- "Good... Now you may go. You(pointing at a guard) take him to the armoury. We shall talk when you are reaquainted."
-
Dungeoneering
Ares- 15 minutes.
-
Dungeoneering
Igos (Shop Owners) Around 6 in each, so 18 total
-
Dungeoneering
Grim- Using just one digit in each, place the digits 1 through 9 in the squares in such a way that each vertical, horizontal and diagonal line adds up to 15. *** *** ***
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- He seems angry "Listen to me, boy, you will do as I say, or you shall do nothing. Now. Release him." The guard opens the chains that holds you. "Now kneel before me and give me your oath."
-
Dungeoneering
Something to help him move faster, something to prevent death, to a limited extent, and something to amplify light magic. Ares- "I bring you the Cloak of Quicksilver, The Amulet of Regeneration and the Mirror of Void."
-
Dungeoneering
Grim- +0.2 Ritualism You were constantly afraid of being attacked. As you carry on you come to a wall puzzle.
-
Dungeoneering
Umbra- "No lasting loyalty then...Good. Your payment will be your life...Do my bidding and I will not kill you...I may even reward you. From time to time..."