Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. Sigh. I really don't get the realism of co-operative research. I have 5 scientists and I send them to work with 5 foreign scientists, thus they are 100% smarter I have 10 scintists...they take the same amount of time as 5 scientists.
  2. Sigh. 1% is really game breaking. Especially when they are insta-builds.
  3. Meh. Your Statistics are wrong. I am sure that, if pushed, I could think up some ingenious way to get round your Statistics...But in simply simple terms: Exports are up high, Imports are down low, 2% of my budget is free since everything costs half as much(As in social spending)...Thus my GDP is wildly different from what it was, and thus, short of me working it out and adjusting for all the other factors involved in working out a GDP when a country doesn't use money... I am just gonna stick with what I have....
  4. I am not overly concerned since I have switched my P-Jets for Stratos Jets, so have something like 36, plus the 50 I already had...So 86. I am not overly concerned to be honest...I am unlikely to start a war, and if I was defending myself I would only use a small amount to defend myself...
  5. Ah ok. So if I increased production by 2 and decreased production by 6, then the Stratos Jet should cost...33% of a P-Jet(I lost all my figures when I switched to P-Jets since I didn't envisage going back to Stratos Jets) A P-Jet costs 10,000,000 Coif, which is/was equivlant to 1,698,113,207.55 US Dollars. Therefore $566,037,735.85 per Stratos Jet. The improved Swiss Version costs closer to 600 million, though, since I work in terms of raw materials, it costs a fair deal less...around 350 million, though takes twice as long(Because people are apparently lazy) so that it balances out... In any case Stratos Jets that anyone can produce cost/costed 566 Million US Dollars.
  6. Is it cheap? I thought I set it at 10 Billion?
  7. Not that I read... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhDpB-G9KaA
  8. People rarely read the whole text when there is more than one line...Its how most of my ideas filter into people's minds.
  9. Retech, this is where things go screwy because everyone decides to be a moderator and thus people chose the most favourable outcomes for them and pretty soon 20 Billion people have been killed...in a war involving 10 million people.
  10. Yeah, I am just saying...And Russia would be the defender...since they moved first...and had the smaller army, so were unlikely to charge your forces, so you would have to force them out. Also the matter of time...They would have advanced about half way by the time you had advanced half way, so even if they set off at the same time Russia would control half of Mongolia, and thus defend that half...
  11. Well, my calculation would be just 1/1 then...since neither side has particually different tactics...So China loses 50k of troops and Russia loses 50k of troops....Russia is forced back and China must decided whether it now annexes Mongolia or carries on into Russia or both...
  12. Switzerland calls an International Tetris Convention, Stratos Jets are sent out to transport those who wish to participate. Those who do arrive are treated to be the wonders of Arcology Delta V, as well as a new massively multiplayer Tetris game, the complexity of which is beyond the comprehension of all but the best Tetris players, who greatly enjoy it. After two weeks the invities are sent home via Stratos Jets with special Handheld Tetris Pads as something to remember the event by. Anyone want to specifically say they turn up? (Since this wonderous event is about showcase the wonders of Switzerland, and the awesomeness of Tetris, along with no direct contact with many Swiss people, there are no lynchings..though why there would be anyway is beyond me...)
  13. Since Sere won't do anything and Paul won't give me any statistics...Best I can offer is a vote...Or just say you invaded unopposed(except by the people) if no one objects in 9 hours time... (Its difficult to be pragmatic when people decide to be silly and start annexing countries instantly because someone invaded a country after some years or work...)
  14. Yeah, I am calling it a night too. Toodle pip all.
  15. Kemios- Its pretty much destroyed.
  16. Ares crushed the entire band with a falling wall of solid light. +.4 Light magic.
  17. Igos- 5 minutes.
  18. Umbra- "You should plan better in the future...This time I will warn you...next time you will be punished for returning without completing the task. Now get back out there."
  19. Kemios fails, breaking the amulet.
  20. Ares- The blade slices randomly, but is slowed considerably by the trees, in effect only killing two of the five. The remaining three charge, doing extreme damage to you.
  21. Umbra- "Why have you returned?"
  22. Kemios creates the amulet.
  23. Umbra- "How many died..." He seems angry.
  24. Ares- Your bolts of light do some damage, but the patrol draws its short range weapons and advance.
  25. Umbra- "Well?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.