Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. I don't know... If you used some sort of carbon nano-spring. http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=12701.php
  2. I already have, its on the front page
  3. Brazil proposes that Mongolia is split (Actually http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_377....If things get really out of hand it should serve as a balance)
  4. Can you PM me some details Ross? With all these troops it will be a wonder if none of them are accidently killed... Anyway a nation in the UN has tabled a proposition that Peacekeepers are sent in and Russia and China withdraw.
  5. Next comabt update will be in a few hours, just so people are aware.
  6. Ok... The attacks into Uzbekistan by Turkish forces has been met with much resistance, but the resistance has been overcome in most areas by sheer manpower alone. Some 26,400 Turkish Troops were killed in the assult, along with some, 96 Tanks, 120 F-16s and 1 SB Bomber. The Government of Uzbekistan has managed to hold the thin strip of land in the East, preventing Turkish Occupation of the Capital city, at the cost of some 12,000 Troops, as well as an emboldened gurrilla war campaign now being fought inside the occupied territories, leading to the destruction of another five F-16s on the ground, and some 37 Tanks. (blue is water)
  7. Rocco, were you annexing it?
  8. Mongolia is basically following China's lead so, unless I say otherwise, Paul controls the Mongolian government, and Ico controls the provisional government...Please try to be realistic, they are not going to do something completely outlandish, like deploy nuclear weapons or something.
  9. Good idea. Civilian damages will be measured too...If they get too high then the IC(International Community) will call for votes against the war.
  10. Will do.
  11. The research overhaul will basically be 'Point to something, on the web, which I can look into and decide if it can work or not', as well as changing how group research works. You don't need to understand it personally, and I don't mind you just pming me going 'Archi, what about...'
  12. http://imgur.com/?err Upload there, then use the image tags...Ie [img=http://imgur.com/VY8YO.png]
  13. Either Pming or posting is acceptable, I will take Pms over Posts if you do both.
  14. Yeah, its actually getting rather fun again...I just need to be a little more creative. :thumbup:
  15. "I swear, by the powers invested in me by evolution and the cosmic forces at large: that, in so far as in keeping with what is techniquely feasible and mechanically reasonable, that I will honour and protect the Hegemony thread, that I shall, in sickness and in health, make all efforts to be fair and even handed, forsaking all others though I pledge to be faithful and obedient to Serephurus, Senior Moderator of the Hegemony. Thus observe the Rules, and to conscientiously fulfill my duties, so help me God." I now pronounce you man and man, you may kiss the moderator. As my first action as Moderator I legalise my Modship. As my second action I declare that all is as it was and that, despite not agreeing with the economics of the world, I shall not seek to destroy them unless someone acts specifically to do so. As my third action Switzerland continues on the preset plan and shall not deviate from it unless events move to do so. As my forth action I re-endorse the ban on nuclear weapons. As my fifth action I declare that Sere will have the final word in any action, though I reserve the right to argue with him. Finally, I plan to reformat the research system to more accurately reflect the real world. Oh, PS: Mongolia errupts into war as 50,000 Russian Troops and 100,000 Chinese Troops begin battering the hell out of each other. In the initial engagement both sides attempted to sneak about, but air power proved decisively undecisvive and both sides sustained losses. China lost 5,000 troops while Russia lost 3,500. China currently controls the Capital and the Government continues to operate out of it.(Blue) Russia has set up a provisional government in the North, (Green) which is attempting to mobalise support for the new Russian masters. Please use this map and arrows indicating where you want to push, as well as numbers, if you don't use numbers I will assume you are sending everyone(That you have) divided equally between the arrows.
  16. I think we shall just take a day off and resume tommrow with me(Things are too tricky to easily explain and I just getting appointed moderator on hegemony so that will probably explode, taking up my time.) I shall do an 8 pm one tommrow though.
  17. Hehe, an ally for Switzerland, AT LAST!
  18. Abbysinia deploys troops to protect the UN building...around 1,000.
  19. Korea...Vietnam... Rwanda...Romania's attack in Ethiopia when it was trying to Dam the Suez Canel. Iraq, Afganistan.... Aside from that its not an attack, its peacekeeping.
  20. Retech.... I deploy Abbsinias 70 Million 'Researchers' and discover a cure for every disease ever...I also pool my research with Switzerland, and with all the African Nations within Abbysinia...Making an uber efficent system. Its just silly.
  21. Abbysinia calls for International Troops to be sent into the Federation to protect Human Rights. All those in favour? 1/0
  22. I am saying that 20 Researchers are not inherantly better than 1 Researcher, as long as that 1 Researcher knew exactly what they were doing. And Logically, if there were 5 Researchers, who all had some specialism vital to the project then they would be more useful than 100 Researchers with no real specialism, or a specialism in a different subject entirely. EG, you would not hire an Economist to build a Nuclear Bomb. Aside from that Research groups tend to be fairly small, with the internet being the main source of communication between them...Certainly advances in one country can be shared with another country...but there is not a massive increase in efficency when this happens.
  23. The latter. I can see how two countries pooling their efforts in something like SIRO TEMP might lead to some mild increase in research power...But not 100% per country, 10% perhaps... Just joining up to research one project though...Unless you are building, say, a new tank, and one country has a specialism in armour and one in engines... I can't see why two would be better than one... In bigger projects...say Switzerland and Germany building a Death Star, it would probably hold back progress because Germany would want to do it Germany's way and Switzerland would want to do it the Swiss way... So...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.