Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. Will sort stuff out when I get back. [hide][/hide] I think basically you should look at the world map...or talk to Ross. Abbysina blew apart, Spain rioted, and Yemen rebelled.....In summery, now I really have to go.
  2. =P Plastic Explosives being a general term...and Robotic Carriers being an unknown.... Good idea though on the split.
  3. Ahh, I vaguely understand. The reason I always had was that Archimage was just sheer awesomeness incarnate. =-P But One Day.
  4. =( I thought it was going to be like the BlueJay Chronicles... The Legendary Edition(mine). Ah well, I have never been a strong roleplayer, I am far too....controlling, and argumentative.
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8 [hide=Alternative] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M [/hide]
  6. Hehe, fail in the rule system that no one can proxy start the civil war. Anyway Madagascar continues to be a total warzone with another 1,500 Japanese Soliders dying, as well as some 3,000 Civilians from lack of food and sanitation. Most of the Japanese to die died due to surface to air missiles, or land convoy raids. Non-Lethal weapons have only really been effective in preventing the revolt of Saka, otherwise they have only prompted counter attacks with lethal weaponary. The Japanese military have suggested negotiating with the rebels as the best course of action.
  7. Right, I can't carry on, my head is pounding...sorry for the crappy service just lately, we are working to rectify the problem.
  8. Ares- "Who are you?"
  9. Ares- You and the person stand there for a minute.
  10. Grim- "The Dogs of War I assume you mean...They are the fingers of the First Realm."
  11. Rocco you drift back towards were exile used to be.
  12. Ares- You fail to recover and tumble to the ground, you manage to get back up but are too dazed to attack. The person shouts "Stop!"
  13. Grim- "Then you shall find only ignorance and death. "
  14. Rocco blows up the Frigate +.4 Fire magic.
  15. Ares- They bust out of your prison and throw a knife at one of your wings, which shreads part of it.
  16. Grim- (Only if you want to attack the lever with your face) "One does not desire to pass though the Nether-realms.....What is your quest?"
  17. Grim- "And what do you want..."
  18. Nah, I will just carry on, probably cut it short to about an hour and a half...Finishing about an hour earlier.
  19. Grim- "I am the Keeper of the First Realm..." It says in a drawl, "Who are you?"
  20. Sigh...Ok. Ares recovers in mid air. There seems to be a youngish person...not sure which gender...standing ready to attack.
  21. Actually Ross I am really starting to feel a headache coming on, do you want to take over? I will leave the thing turned on so if there are any problems you can PM me, I will get the stat list ready.
  22. Rocco lightly damages the Frigate. The people onboard seem very scared.
  23. Grim- "Yes?"
  24. Ares writes in his diary -Assisted someone in distress, not sure where... Ares is kicked from the side and is sent sprawling
  25. Grim fails again. On returning to the cross roads you spot a lever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.