Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. Wow... Not something I would personally want to do but still. Retech, do you want to co-operate on the Luna Base, since mine is already functional it would be easier.
  2. Oh yeah, reminds me that Basel has a new Military Airfield.
  3. Not even using air-jets....So
  4. Hmmm...I am less safety conscience....so I will leave it in testing until 2017. Oh I made a tiny mistake on the time it could remain airborne, more in the region of an hour rather than a couple of hours(Gram/Kilo mistake) By happy coincidence it has a much faster speed now.
  5. Using pre-existing technology... Propulsion from P-Jets Guns from Telum Its nothing new...
  6. Well if you can make it using existing technology...basically what I do when possible... Then you are only really spending half a year testing it and then obviously paying for the programming...If you are creating new technology then it takes time, obvouisly.
  7. Mather, probably not much....most of the time you have to work out how it would work before you can start researching it anyway....or at least have a vague idea...otherwise we get Oil-Moss. :thumbdown:
  8. Considering that invasion of Germany doesn't feature very highly on my list of things to do I should be fine. The far more practical adaptation is setting new mines, removing old ones and of course moving around on the Luna/Mars surface. Anyway the weight problem has been solved.
  9. Yeah, I agree, that is why I am using it, I am making sure that I am at the cutting edge, rather than trailing behind it. Anyway the fuel weight has been factored, and the batteries weight more, which where the only real sticking point...otherwise I would have had the tank out last year.
  10. @Grim Sere approved it in principle, I am just using the same technology present in my P-Jets to produce a floating tank. In total honesty there are drawbacks, I am just choosing not to draw attention to them until they are actually in combat. I am waiting on total approval by Sere. Anyway the technology exists, I am merely using it to great effect. (If I am honest I am gonna need to redesign the tank in a couple of years though...like all my technology it is so cutting edge that within two or three years there is a far more stable and feasible design.) @Ross Thrust Vectoring...got the idea from Harrier Jump Jets http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical/Short_Takeoff_and_Landing Course the fact that they are just guns, fuel/ammo store(Yes they use the same source material), engine and pilot(with oxygen tank) helps keep the weight down to two or three tonnes. The only real differences are: I am not using chemical jets Mine are fixed within about 60(15 fore, back and side to side) degrees, out of the 129,600 in a sphere. And, of course, mine are designed for use for hours at a time, developing upto and beyond the speed of sound, in any direction....In very bizzare circumstances I could even deploy them as stand in air craft or even orbital defences...which I had not thought about doing.
  11. Switzerland engages in pastoralsing the boarderlands with a new type of fast growing grass. However due to an animal shortage the new grazing land is not being used. There has been some demilitarisation as a number of mines have been removed, though you could still make a very convincing Somme re-enactment if you tried to storm it. In other news the Luna base is semi-operational...well the life support systems are working anyway. The new Linear Particle Accelerator, large enough to encircle the moon, was cancelled in favour of building five 9 Billion US Dollar Colliders over the next 10 years, at a total cost of 45 Billion, 4.5 billion a year. The first one has been being built on Earth and is being shipped out now, completed for 2016. UN inspectors have noted that the Swiss Engineers are remarkably nimble in the low gravity environment, though the Swiss have made no comment on it. In additon, to the particle accelerators, Boreholes are being drilled, for some, currently, unfathomable reason. Swiss P-Jets have been making their weekly runs almost non-stop, Enviromental Watchdogs have been arrested for acts of Sedition after continuing to protest over the environmental damage the Swiss Government has been inflicted. They have all been extradited or interned, if they are Swiss. The Swiss people seem largely to support the Government, since there has been no evidence by anyone that P-Jets are, in fact, dangerous. Though EWs have countered that no one has been able to get close enough to a P-Jet to actually measure the CO2 emissions. The Swiss Government has assured the EWs that it has 0 Carbon Emissions, but they do not believe it. Regardless the project has continued full steam ahead, with a currently population of 200 on the Luna surface, all engaged in rigging up the various projects. Reports of a P-Jet flying to Mars, the Asteroid Field and Pluto have been denied. S-Net continues to be ignored by the Swiss Government, it continually claims that the Swiss Government will cause the Ice Caps to melt. Tee-Shirts are being sold by the box. Finally Switzerland has unveiled a new Tank. The Tank seems to hover by some undisclosed means, as well as featuring two large Telum Gattling Guns. The new tanks, named, creatively, 'The Swiss Army Tank', are extremely multi-purpose, extremely powerful and extremely expensive. Currently only one is in service, and it has been said that a new one would cost 1 Million Swiss Coif, or nearly 170 million US Dollars. Current production plans indicate twenty five being produced every year. P-Jet production has increased to 3 per year, now that Statos Jets are no longer being produced. Thus current army stands at: 100,000 Infantry(Standing Army) 2,000 Spec Ops 1 Swiss Army Tank 9 P-Jets 20 Stratos Jets [hide] Statistics: Gold Tonnes 1,111 Population: 8,700,000 GDP: 424 Taxation: 13.00% Tax Collected: 479,544,000 Public Spending: Police Force: State Controlled Health Care: State Controlled Industry: Private Controlled Agricultural: Private Controlled Energy: State Controlled Armed Forces: State Controlled Legislature: State Controlled Research: State Controlled and Private Controlled Police Force: See Army Healthcare: Coverage: 1 per 300 Number of Doctors: 29,000 Number of Nurses per Doctor: 6 Number of Nurses: 174,000 Industry: Tank Output 25 P-Jet Ouput 3 Costs 55,000,000 Regulation Costs: 0 Agricultural: Supportable population: 6,300,000 Regulation Costs: 0 Energy: Solar-Hydro: 20,000,000 Solar: 500,000 Armed Forces: Standing Army: 100,000 Reserve Army: 30,000 Police Force: 40,000 Youth Leaders 55,000 Intelligence: 3,000 Special Operations: 2,000 Total: 230,000 Legislation: Waste: 1,000,000 Research: CERN projects: 20,000,000 Aerospace Program: 50,000,000 Basel Research Program: 2,000,000 Bern Research Team: 30,000,000 Ionosphere Program: 4,000,000 Oil-Free Plastics: 200,000 Bolter Rifle: Private Research S-Net: Private Research Total Cost of Health Care: 92,220,000 Per Year / 15,660,000,000 US Dollars Total Cost of Energy: 20,500,000 Per Year / 3,481,132,075 US Dollars Total Cost of Army: 250,040,000 Per Year / 42,459,622,642 US Dollars Total Cost of Legislation: 1,000,000 Per Year / 169,811,321 US Dollars Total Cost of Research: 106,200,000 Per Year / 18,033,962,264 US Dollars Total Cost 469,960,000 / 79,804,528,302 US Dollars Surplus/Deficit 9,584,000 / 1,627,471,698 US Dollars Treasury (in Dollars) 4,697,660,377.36 [/hide]
  12. This is seeming less and less like a Scandinavian union....More like Norway annexing its neighbours...
  13. What mine would be if it wasn't what it is now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-WF0PVi2FA&feature=PlayList&p=FAA07B8F2AF3A668&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=48
  14. There has been a massive Army Parade in Bern at which a new National Anthem was sounded out as well as a declaration by Cabbigas that the Swiss Confederancy were the true inheritors of the Roman Empire! The idea has caught public imagination and a certain facination with all things Roman is leading to a redesigning of buildings, now featuring massive columns and a huge focus on marble and granite, as opposed to cement and bricks. The Toga has not really come back, since it is a nightmare to put on but certainly toga like clothes have begun selling. S-Net has been highly critical of this 'New War Empire in the middle of Europe' but as ever Switzerland has ignored S-Net. National Anthem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tfXkdYDrro&feature=related [hide] Telum Cannon Telum Rifle Telum Blaster [/hide]
  15. Still pretty sour...considering you have no common ground, both of you are oil exporters and no real basis for trade. Retech S-Net is still Global. Anyway S-Net has reached a new high and now provides free 50 gb/s uploads and downloads, per person using it, the max upload download is somewhere in the region of 500,000,000,000,000,000,000 bytes per second, or 500 exabytes/second
  16. S-Net would probably declare war on that country... "Economy? What Economy!" and so on and so forth.
  17. The International Forum for the Expression of International Hate... Good Lord I have replaced the UN! :thumbsup:
  18. Thought I might as well put some effort in, since it is largely ignored anyway.
  19. Following taken from an S-Net IRC, has been edited to make sense: The American Invasion into Ireland amounts to Iraq and Imperialism. Its just another administration trying to distract us from the problems at home! The American's are planning to create a monopoly on potatoes! ohnoes! Ireland is just asking for a whooping, we have done it before and we will do it again. 25 reasons you expected this to be about Ireland. FGS who cares! Its just one of those well-to-do countries in Africa! OMG! Don't you know that Ireland is in Europe! Wat? Ireland = Europe... Yeah, Ireland is in Europe, which is one of those stuck up countries in Africa...Don't we give them aid or something... I heard that for ever Irishman we kill 50 homeless people starve to death in this country. Lol, they deserved it I think we should just do a Swisserland and go chemical on them Whats Swisserland? Why don't we just nuke them? Cause nukes are banned you idiot Your mom's an idiot Have you seen the new suits, they look totally KA KA? Kompletely Awnage! Lol What? They are like a double Mac and Cheese compared with a celery stick Who's Celery? She's on that CBS show I think I saw that one, the one with Joan someone? Yeah, that one OMG Celery is a vegetable No, its a fruit What? Isn't this about Ireland? Ireland is not a fruit you idiot Going into Ireland needed to be done Why? Cause they needed to be taught a lesson! What about their freedom? Freedom is for Americans! Oi! British people present! Lol, they are like trainee Americans OH MY GOD ^+1 ^+2 ^+9 Lol Canadens are like the trainee trainee Americans Shut the hell up Canadians... Lol stupid Canadens, don't even know their own countries name Is anyone on here not a thick American? Not since America annex my country.... Lol, thick annexed American ... Anyone been to Ireland? Ireland is crap, I heard they don't have any skyscrapers at all I heard they have gold mines and thats why the USA is going in Yeah, Irish Gold, I have heard of that... Yeah me too OMG Sarcasm Much! Ireland needs American Aid or it will collapse Britain should deal with its own problems Britain and Ireland are like no where near each other you idiot Look at a map you donk! Lol Britain is so tiny Larger than Texas! Like no. Everything's bigger in Texas Lol, your face! Isn't Ireland that state that went Solar? Yeah the Green State they are calling it. No its called Greenland and is like the size of Mexico Mexicans need to be shot...We should send the Mexicans to Ireland! Lol, they would both lose Mexican's don't know how to use guns! Hey! Lol, Mexican on a keyboard, it must be a blue moon What you chatting about! The Moon is white you... Blue moon means rare Like a Pokemon card? Lol, no, just go on Sy-Buy, they are like a fiver each A fiver? Sprecanzy English? Lol foreign Idiot Fiver is like a dime or something You sir are a plank I am a Texan and proud I am Canadian and queer, lol I am Irish and backwards I am Irish and I hate America Lol, we are gonna own you America is gonna sell Ireland to China to pay its debts Isn't China in Africa? Yeah, but it's near Russia Are we at war with Russia yet? Nah, we nuked them Lol, Radioactive Wessels! OMG Star Trek Nerd Alert! Star Trek1!!!!1111!!!!!!!!1!!1111 Ect ect.... Unsurprisingly lots of tee-shirts have been sold.
  20. S-Net seems highly critical of the war on the IRA, citing British Nationalistic policies as the source of the conflict. It also calls on Irish Americans to rise up against the English Oppressors, who now span the Atlantic. Notably Account: 'JFK' seems to be leading the site running the campagain
  21. Switzerland offers to sell electricity to Spain, far cheaper than normal costs(It really is incredibly cheap). The power lines would go through France so it depends on Grim accepting as well.
  22. Nah, before that...When you didn't know I was Switzerland. The other time I had built my supports.
  23. Thats what most people do first...Well after getting invaded by Germany its what I did.
  24. Oh, better introduce myself then....I am Switzerland, the most Xenophobic Country since 1945. Recently never gassed UN peacekeepers who invaded my territory, then got embargoed until I gave up my chemical weapon stockpile...since then I have being working on self-sufficency so that I can ignore the UN in the future. Also I, Ross(Australia), Mather(Scandinavia) and Ico(Russia) are planning a mission to Mars. I also seem to be the only one using 'S-Net' which is a wireless internet connection covering the whole planet, which has basically replaced the internet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.