Everything posted by archimage_a
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
The Last Cresent has reached saturation in Switzerland, preaching Strength through Disipline, Strength though Community and Strength though Action. Extolling the virtues of working together for a common purpose, as well as fighting against those who stand in their way. This new generation of young people are being schooled in the way of life, as opposed to acedemia, with some few hundred thousand being educated to become the thinkers of the next age. The majority of these thinkers are the activists who don't want to be part of the Last Cresent, so isolating them it double plus good. Some few individuals have expressed concerns over the responsiblity given to the teenagers, but the teenagers seem to be wearing the responsbility well, enforcing law and order, even amongst their own ranks. Crime has reached near infintesimal levels and unemployment, which had always been low, has now been phased out entirely. Massive Agraian and Industrial programs are being planned, with targets and rewards being given to the communties which produce the most. The massive flux of activity has scared a few people, but with the progress becoming streamlined and innevitable soon Switzerland will have risen to new heights, more powerful than ever before.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Hehe Anyway, what are you buying the Gold with, since you haven't reduced any of your figures and we have already talked about why using internal currency is a bad idea, not to mention the IMF probably not accepting it.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Dusty...Why would the IMF sell Gold? It supposed to be used in the case of internation breakdown and what not. Also, why would it rebase to Romania?
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Multi-culturalism is no bad thing...as long as you don't force your beliefs on anyone...unfortunately Humans are forever forcing their beliefs on others....Hence why I am generally against the principle.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Indeed, little is known. There has been no reports filed with the Swiss Government.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Sorry, I think I am running the 'tests' you want to run...I will arrest any 'trespassers' for acts of sedition...if you want to send anyone... :thumbup:
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Hehe, gives me an idea.... :ugeek:
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I don't have a lot of tolerance for protestors, either you do something or you don't do something, you don't stop others trying to do something.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I was just thinking 'Germany begins Experimenting with Spontanous Human Combustion.'
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
That is why tolerance and multi-culturalism doesn't work.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Well anyway. :thumbup:
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
It was more that you either missed out a word or put a comma in the wrong place...So it could 'is banned' or 'is disapointing'
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
?
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
(In other news Belsen Camp has reopened in Germany, Friends of Islam are being relocated there for resettlement)
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Grim probably doens't want extremists telling him how to run his country...
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
In which case they can stick to Germany or where-ever you deport them to.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Switzerland will accept any German Exiles(if you want to get rid of them anyway) since we are from the same stock....Up to 500,000 anyway
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Hehe, waiting for Dusty.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
More tee-shirts are sold by S-Net supporting both sides of the argument.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Anyone can post something on S-Net...as I have said before...
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Militaries are seeming more and more a thing of the past....Says S-Net forums...
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Sigh... Fine 50 Gold. This whole thing is rubbish...why South African needed aid I have no idea...
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Didn't take over all the mines in South Africa, that would be inefficent. I merely provided aid to prevent the government from collapsing when Japan pulled out. Japan was not in control so it doesn't really matter...Look, I have had a harrowing day so I am willing to split it with you 100 for me 173 for you. Serious repercussions like what? South Africa is a strong stable country, it didn't need aid in the first place...Yet somehow Retech managed to give it to them...
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I had 4000 volunteers there. Yup, I overestimated, sorry No, you didn't.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Happened last year, I gained what I gained.