Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. Mather... What can Scandinavia do to protect Cuba exactly? Your country is not well know for its battle prowess, or fleet size. Also Cuba only really has the USA to fear, and that is Guarenteed independance after the Cuban Missile Crisis....So realistically Cuba has no one to fear except upstart Scandinavian countries annexing them.
  2. I don't think Scandinavia has any legitimate ability to annex Cuba...I would imagine a 50 year transferance period for somewhere that is hundreds of miles away, has no common culture, has an opposing ideology, and is largely isolationist....There is no reason for Cuba to accept Scandinavia....The same reason, I might remind you, why Japan should not have South Africa...
  3. Abbysinia has declared war on Kenya. Fighting has broken out with Sudan as well, but the conflict has been confined to a few skirmishes. (I feel slightly responsible for making sure the new government, which is very pro-African Union, as well as pro-West, is represented. Sere or Dusty can you do the calculation...you know that I don't have any ambitions in that area of the world so it really is just game mechanics.) Switzerland has turned away Italian Diplomats seeking to annex Switzerland to protect it from German-Franco oppression. Both sides have signed a defensive pact though.
  4. "There is no way to peace, peace is the way" kinda jargon. :rolleyes: Mather, if you want bits of Antarctica then go and build a settlement there...Otherwise it will accidently on purpose get included in the agricultural land... Wow, Scandinavia is producing a whole contient's worth of food, its amazing. Oh and remember that each of the domes would need to be paid for seperately, not just free after research.
  5. [hide][/hide] Map update.
  6. Cool, edit it and PM it to me and I will post it tommrow.
  7. For anyone too lazy to go to the front page(Also this is for tommrow, since people rarely make 4th day distinctions.) [hide][/hide] Anyway bed for me. Feel free to blow up everything not swiss.
  8. Cool. =D In other news the Luna base(its pretty much a gas station so population of about 40 people, tops) will be completed in early 2016.
  9. Kinda did. But whatever, I just think that we should set limits to your expansion now, before we get another five years down the line and Italy looks a little bit Slavic
  10. Rocco, become Wales and declare independance!
  11. Dusty, it was more 'only expanding into Slavic countries of similar origin'. Since it is the 'Slavic Union' that kinda makes sense. Anyway, pot calling the kettle black but....'I was annexing them to protect them from annexation!'
  12. I vote that Dusty is restrained from further expansion(This is mainly over the Ukraine which isn't really Slavic in the same way as Romania is...)
  13. Ico, nows your chance NERVE GAS THEM TO DEATH!!!! :thumbsup: No, seriously, stand down, this is gonna end up worse than Afganistan.
  14. Ico, I agree with you, but I know the history of that region of the world...And while it seems unlikely to unify to quite the extent it has, there is a strong possiblity there.
  15. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_class_aircraft_carrier
  16. Aircraft Carriers cost 1.95 Billion each... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Navy A modern Warship(Destroyer) costs 1 Billion pounds http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/onthefrontline/3131155/Exclusive-Cash-strapped-Navy-cuts-destroyer-fleet.html
  17. Anywho, can I get agreement on these maps: Mars [hide][/hide] Moon [hide][/hide]
  18. Sere things di slightly move on from that point. India left and rejoined as Turkey.
  19. Switzerland asks the SSR and Germany, as well as Italy, and the other countries of Europe, to form a no-go zone for Japan...basically around Europe.
  20. Well Sere is the actual mod. Take any greviences up with him... By the way I am relying on Sere if someone invades me, since he is already fully aware of my defences and has OKed my technology and projects....though I am keeping my own budget(though he is aware of it).
  21. No, I should be going to bed...and use the PM system.
  22. Ico...as general advice...don't invade the war mod...
  23. :rolleyes: Everyone is just a little too trigger happy.
  24. Switzerland annexes the Antarctic. It sends two people, calls a vote and has a 2/3rds majority.(joke)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.