Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. Retech, secure against who, exactly? Everyone except Australia is in the Pacific Federation....Kinda like Scotland building a wall to protect itself from England and France... One is its ally and the other is across the sea.
  2. Retech :rolleyes: Try to be clearer then.
  3. Retech I distinctly remember you spending your entire gold reserve on buying Algae research when it turned out that Moss Research didn't exist.
  4. Dusty, I mean if you add an extra reserve can you tell me about it, rather than seeming to just add it to your normal figures. Retech you spent the Gold on the Algae Group, for some obscure reason. The Gold is in the private market, which is then taken out to give to Dusty.
  5. Fair enough. Just please make sure to tell me if you change your reserve policies again, and make sure you keep up todate with the front page figures. If I make a mistake tell me about it before it is compounded :thumbup:
  6. Can I get your agreement on this: Slavic Republic- Dusty Gold Tonnes 1,240.50 US Dollars: 40,256,759,589.60 US Reserve 33,985,290,000.00 Norwegian Krone: 5,000,000,000.00 Foreign Currency in Dollars: 950,000,000.00 Total Dollars: 75,192,049,589.60
  7. Hmmm, fair enough. I will just take it off Retech, since they spent all their money on that stupid Algae commitee. Rocco, if you want to join it will cost money(I seriously am at breaking point with all of the projects going on at the moment) Somewhere in the region of 50 Tonnes of Gold. Which amounts to a 1.6 Billion Dollar buy in...which is fairly cheap, considering the money you are spending on your space program.
  8. Indeed it is.
  9. Dusty. They arn't. The US figures are there to help facilitate trading between nations....figures which are missing from your estimates...so I can only assume you misinterpreted. If you brought US Dollars seperately then fair enough, just point me to the trade where it happened so I can take them off whoever paid you.
  10. Mather, seriously? I will put it on the first resupply mission, arriving 2030. I have a team of 30 something people, you have 6 each, thats 18, thats 48 people...There is little chance of us drilling kilometers into the ground in the first 5 years...
  11. Dusty, ok. Just for future referance the amount of Gold you have is the amount of US Dollars you have, they are not seperate figures.
  12. Where did you get 80 Billion Dollars worth of reserves from?
  13. Can you make sure you research it. Now that I have angered the Dusty he is sure to blow up my ship at the first chance he gets.
  14. Lol, well no one knows except Ross.
  15. Sounds cool to me, as long as they don't explode under Gee-Force or anything :rolleyes:
  16. Where are you getting these US Dollars from?
  17. Nah, Ross can do the map. Be creative! Go hunting, build a tower, build a church, go exploring...the skies the limit.
  18. Hmmm... we are going to need more space on the ship....I hadn't really factored much cargo, just my cargo, food, water and oxygen scrubbers. Ok, I am building five extra P-Jets(Budget Groans) and making the craft bigger. There is a 300 tonne cargo limit so make sure to only bring essentials. On your request, we will be deploying a surface dome, with hydroponics bay for food and water, but outside of that you and your team are free to do anything. Mather: 6 people, plus cargo.
  19. As upto date as I can make it. Kemios has a tonne of Iron so I am just going with an auto-yeah on it(within reason)
  20. Well they won't be expected (or allowed) to do any of the flying (I am pretty much on the limit of researched understanding with my technology, its being launched as early as possible in case everything goes wrong elsewhere...If I need to rescue them later I will be in a much better position to do so), so you can plan any research projects you like for Mars or Space Flight and PM them to me.
  21. Makes it more fun than real life...In real life the Pub would have been sold and they would all stay home watching TV...In fact if you took the TV and computer out of most people's lives I reckon it would turn into a Soap Opera.
  22. Retech won't do it on purpose...but will be too stubbon to stop. Anyway teams of 6 people only, and preferably people who are going to be useful on Mars....And not as emergancy air supplies if we crack open their heads.
  23. Bah, no sense of culture.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.