I want a

archimage_a

It is late one night/early one morning, sometime after you had first visited the Tavern, and you are leaving when a flapping sheet of paper catches your eye.

I Want A

Clearly some bright spark, probably the management, has thought it a good idea to ask people what they want to see them do in the future for the Tavern. The page almost blank, but for one person's humorous remark:

A pen...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following the lead of the previous jokester, under "a pen" scribbled in crushed berry juice

"a reason"

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I look at the paper, and grin. Grabbing a knife, I carve into it, using massive letters

"a larger sheet of paper"

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Hex lifted up a scrumpled peice of paper from his pocket, a circular coffee stain in the top left corner and a scribbled out sentance in the bottom left corner.

"I want you to move 'zombie plans revised' back into the off topic city" He scribbled in some blue pen.

Hex pulled out another pen, this time it was red

"And sticky the arena" he wrote in smaller letters under the first message.

He then proceeded to stick the piece of paper onto the wall.

meatlover.png

Timothy crosses out Dungeonal's words with his knife, and carves

"Adminship, with all of the authority but none of the responsibility."

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Screw the role play, I want more threads. With more threads, I'll want more mods. Most of all, I want more activity.

but wait!

Before all of this happens, I wan tthe rules of the Tipit Kingdom to be sorted out so we can actually start playing!

What, if anything, with my infinite capacity to not do the essays I am supposed to be doing, can I do to directly solve that problem? I mean I can create fifty dozen new threads but I can't possibly post on all of them and so the majority wouldn't go anywhere...If you have an idea for roleplay but don't have the time to work it out then PM me and I will work it out for you and moderate it, if you want, or I can back off and let you be leader.

However I have a policy of 'Don't go screwing around moderating things that don't concern you' so I am not going to take the initiative I need to be asked... and if you want more moderators then apply or pester other moderators to come here and moderate too.

If you want to threaten people Hex then you should do so in the Arena. Not here.

This is a thread for being annoyed at the moderators/admin/forum in general and telling us what we can do to improve it. It is also a fun little diversion for people who don't take it seriously. Someone has aired a serious concern and as such it will be listened to. If you want to post a cohesive argument about why this forum does not need more mods then do so and we will listen to that as well.

All that your post did was prove that you are not following the Tip It rules.

Ok, heres my point.

We definatly do NOT need new moderators for a couple of different reasons.

1. Stevepole and Archimage are doing fine, there has been barely any trouble - they've been helpful in PM's and basically are doing a great job.

2. I thought this was supposed to be user run, not player run. If you got about five more moderators they'd begin to cause trouble

3. Mods go home We should have mods but not to many, if its player run we should all decide if something innnapropriate

meatlover.png

If Falador Library is player run then shouldn't the players, and not just one or two, decide how they want to run it?

I am happy to do everything and I am happy to do nothing.

Exactly, roleplay is a team game with everyone playing a part. No one person can override the decision of another and so we much all work together to find the compromise that suits everyone.

Wow, that was taken pretty seriously.

My "want" isn't something that can just simply be fixed. I'd like to see some more threads. This requires ideas and effort that alot of people don't seem to have at the moment, including myself. I want more activity, becaues honestly this whole subforum sees the lower end of maybe a dozen people. By lower end, I mean that people like myself swing by, but don't have huge contributions. If my wish for more activity does magically become reality, I'd like more mods because with more people, we'll need more moderation. For such a small population 2 is perfectly sufficient. And Arch and Steve do a fine job from what I can tell.

Mostly I just want some people to work out the ground rules to the Kingdom game, cause I'm bored out of my mind waiting for it to start. I need something to distract me from my college applications...

• 3 weeks later...

*relieves himself on the piece of paper with what seems like nothing more than random scribblings of benign complaints*