Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. The Last Cresent has reached saturation in Switzerland, preaching Strength through Disipline, Strength though Community and Strength though Action. Extolling the virtues of working together for a common purpose, as well as fighting against those who stand in their way. This new generation of young people are being schooled in the way of life, as opposed to acedemia, with some few hundred thousand being educated to become the thinkers of the next age. The majority of these thinkers are the activists who don't want to be part of the Last Cresent, so isolating them it double plus good. Some few individuals have expressed concerns over the responsiblity given to the teenagers, but the teenagers seem to be wearing the responsbility well, enforcing law and order, even amongst their own ranks. Crime has reached near infintesimal levels and unemployment, which had always been low, has now been phased out entirely. Massive Agraian and Industrial programs are being planned, with targets and rewards being given to the communties which produce the most. The massive flux of activity has scared a few people, but with the progress becoming streamlined and innevitable soon Switzerland will have risen to new heights, more powerful than ever before.
  2. Hehe Anyway, what are you buying the Gold with, since you haven't reduced any of your figures and we have already talked about why using internal currency is a bad idea, not to mention the IMF probably not accepting it.
  3. Dusty...Why would the IMF sell Gold? It supposed to be used in the case of internation breakdown and what not. Also, why would it rebase to Romania?
  4. Multi-culturalism is no bad thing...as long as you don't force your beliefs on anyone...unfortunately Humans are forever forcing their beliefs on others....Hence why I am generally against the principle.
  5. Indeed, little is known. There has been no reports filed with the Swiss Government.
  6. Sorry, I think I am running the 'tests' you want to run...I will arrest any 'trespassers' for acts of sedition...if you want to send anyone... :thumbup:
  7. Hehe, gives me an idea.... :ugeek:
  8. I don't have a lot of tolerance for protestors, either you do something or you don't do something, you don't stop others trying to do something.
  9. I was just thinking 'Germany begins Experimenting with Spontanous Human Combustion.'
  10. That is why tolerance and multi-culturalism doesn't work.
  11. It was more that you either missed out a word or put a comma in the wrong place...So it could 'is banned' or 'is disapointing'
  12. (In other news Belsen Camp has reopened in Germany, Friends of Islam are being relocated there for resettlement)
  13. Grim probably doens't want extremists telling him how to run his country...
  14. In which case they can stick to Germany or where-ever you deport them to.
  15. Switzerland will accept any German Exiles(if you want to get rid of them anyway) since we are from the same stock....Up to 500,000 anyway
  16. More tee-shirts are sold by S-Net supporting both sides of the argument.
  17. Anyone can post something on S-Net...as I have said before...
  18. Militaries are seeming more and more a thing of the past....Says S-Net forums...
  19. Sigh... Fine 50 Gold. This whole thing is rubbish...why South African needed aid I have no idea...
  20. Didn't take over all the mines in South Africa, that would be inefficent. I merely provided aid to prevent the government from collapsing when Japan pulled out. Japan was not in control so it doesn't really matter...Look, I have had a harrowing day so I am willing to split it with you 100 for me 173 for you. Serious repercussions like what? South Africa is a strong stable country, it didn't need aid in the first place...Yet somehow Retech managed to give it to them...
  21. I had 4000 volunteers there. Yup, I overestimated, sorry No, you didn't.
  22. Happened last year, I gained what I gained.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.